VoipBuster in number.

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by turtill@hotmail.com, Mar 16, 2006.

  1. Guest

    , Mar 16, 2006

  2. Sparks Guest

    Sparks, Mar 17, 2006

    On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 00:16:08 -0000, "Sparks" <postmaster@127.0.0.1>

    Yes that worked fine thank you.
    pete

    My hobby horse. http://www.brazierbridgewood.blogspot.com/

    , Mar 17, 2006
  4. Sparks Guest

    >>Try 0118*******

    > Yes that worked fine thank you.
    > pete

    I have noticed, if you call 0044 from a BT land line (well, mine anyway) you
    get a NU tone
    My NTL line doesn't mind if you use the full international number

    Sparks...

    Sparks, Mar 17, 2006
  5. Thus spaketh :
    > I just got a voipbuster in number +44118*******. I used my land line
    > to phone 0044118******* and it didn't connect. What am I doing wrong?
    > pete
    > My hobby horse. http://www.brazierbridgewood.blogspot.com/

    Calling from a landline you don't need to dial it in international format,
    unless you are calling from outside the UK.

    --
    For £5 when referred to easyMobile contact me via
    www.southeastbirmingham.co.uk

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Mar 17, 2006
  6. Guest

    On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 00:43:35 -0000, "Sparks" <postmaster@127.0.0.1>
    wrote:

    >>>Try 0118*******

    >> Yes that worked fine thank you.
    >> pete
    >>

    >I have noticed, if you call 0044 from a BT land line (well, mine anyway) you
    >get a NU tone
    >My NTL line doesn't mind if you use the full international number

    I just tried it from my payg mobile. I got charged but I expected
    that:)
    pete

    My hobby horse. http://www.brazierbridgewood.blogspot.com/

    , Mar 17, 2006
  7. Thus spaketh :

    >>> Yes that worked fine thank you.
    >>> pete
    >>>

    >> I have noticed, if you call 0044 from a BT land line (well, mine
    >> anyway) you get a NU tone
    >> My NTL line doesn't mind if you use the full international number

    > I just tried it from my payg mobile. I got charged but I expected
    > that:)
    > pete
    >
    > My hobby horse. http://www.brazierbridgewood.blogspot.com/

    Yes, mobiles accept the full international number, how ever it is best to use
    +44 instead of 0044, as you may be in a country such as USA or Australia which
    doesn't use 00 for international calls. All my UK numbers on my mobile are in
    +44 format, this is so I don't have to mess around when using my phone abroad.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Mar 17, 2006