    Has anyone been able to place calls through Voipbuster in the last few days
    or is the free ride over? I can't make any call.

    Malko
    Malko, Jul 25, 2005

  2. Malko

    EdR Guest

    "Malko" <> schreef in bericht
    news:42e4a062$0$19714$...
    > Has anyone been able to place calls through Voipbuster in the last few

    days
    > or is the free ride over? I can't make any call.
    >
    > Malko

    Service is very intermittent. (registering through IAX) I thought it was my
    setup, since yesterday also FWD was having some probs.
    Immediately after registering I can mostly make a call through Voipbuster.
    It stays registered, but no incoming/outgoing calls to the PSTN.

    Erwin
    EdR, Jul 25, 2005

  3. Malko

    Martin² Guest

    I can make calls via Voipbuster softphone, but it often takes 3 or 4
    attempts, having to close the softphone and then restart it.
    Regards,
    Martin
    Martin², Jul 26, 2005
  4. Malko

    GwG Guest

    "Martin²" <> wrote in message
    >I can make calls via Voipbuster softphone, but it often takes 3 or 4
    >attempts, having to close the softphone and then restart it.
    > Regards,

    I have had problems, but Voipbuster seems to connect OK now with my set up,
    (using the Sipura 2000), but it has stopped giving out the call cost before
    the call.
    GwG, Jul 26, 2005
  5. Malko

    Malko Guest

    it's working fine for me too since yesterday evening. By the way there's a
    carbon copy of voipbuster, it's called www.voipcheap.co.uk but with only few
    countries for free (UK, Irelands and Netherland).

    Malko
    Malko, Jul 26, 2005
  6. Malko

    stealth Guest

    Is voipbuster down again?

    I can't use it today from my Sipura ATA.... But it works from th
    software app...

    --
    stealth
    stealth, Jul 30, 2005
  7. Malko

    voipcheat Guest

    VoipBuster cheating

    voipbuster cheating money, they get the credit card number and th
    free calls are not free after you have paid the money

    becareful, VoipBuster cheatingVoipBuster cheatingVoipBuste
    cheatingVoipBuster cheatingVoipBuster cheatingVoipBuste
    cheatingVoipBuster cheatin
    voipcheat, Aug 7, 2005
  8. Re: VoipBuster cheating

    Thus spaketh voipcheat:
    > voipbuster cheating money, they get the credit card number and the
    > free calls are not free after you have paid the money.
    >
    > becareful,

    Hmmm, have used them since the day of launch, and not had any problems. Still
    using them now.

    For Free £10 credit when you get referred to TalkTalk or £5 when referred to
    easyMobile contact me via above site.
    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Aug 8, 2005