    "error in update: 105"
    when trying to complete the transaction.

    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Sep 10, 2005

  2. Brian A

    Brian Guest

    "Brian A" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Anyone else had problems buying credit on voipbuster?
    > I keep getting
    > "error in update: 105"
    > when trying to complete the transaction.

    I have had similar problems. For some unknown reason VOIPB wanted me to
    'verify' my account by responding to several e-mails they claimed they had
    sent me. I could find no trace of those e-mails. However, I had registered
    with VOIPB using my Hotmail address. I subsequently found that Hotmail had
    treated the VOIPB e-mails as junk and had dumped them accordingly.
    Could this be a similar situation for you?

    Brian

    Brian, Sep 10, 2005

  3. Brian A

    Brian A Guest

    On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 21:51:32 +0200, "Brian" <>
    wrote:

    >"Brian A" <> wrote in message
    >> Anyone else had problems buying credit on voipbuster?
    >> I keep getting
    >> "error in update: 105"
    >> when trying to complete the transaction.
    >>

    >I have had similar problems. For some unknown reason VOIPB wanted me to
    >'verify' my account by responding to several e-mails they claimed they had
    >sent me. I could find no trace of those e-mails. However, I had registered
    >with VOIPB using my Hotmail address. I subsequently found that Hotmail had
    >treated the VOIPB e-mails as junk and had dumped them accordingly.
    >Could this be a similar situation for you?
    >
    >Brian

    It could well be but I registered an entirely different accont on
    another computer and gave a Yahoo address just in case.
    Still it didn't work but I didn't bother to write to complain this
    time. I asked a friend to try his computer - same problem. In the end
    he paid for me via his Paypal account and that worked.
    You'd think that they would realise that their revenue was down. It
    does surprise me when I see sites like this. They probably pay out a
    lot of dosh to have these on line facilities - I know that I could
    write much better and more reliable software.
    Another problem with the software is that if you run it on Firefox
    the payment amount option doesn't come up on the first round of trying
    to make a payment. After seeing that I used the dreaded MSIE.

    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Sep 10, 2005