    cents/minute") when calling. For the last couple of weeks I've no
    longer got that message when making calls. Anyone else notice this
    change too?

    Al, Aug 26, 2005

  2. Al

    David Floyd Guest

    In message of Fri, 26 Aug 2005, Al writes
    >When I first got Voipbuster there was a charge message (eg "0
    >cents/minute") when calling. For the last couple of weeks I've no
    >longer got that message when making calls. Anyone else notice this
    >change too?

    No! Still says 'zero cent per minute' on three calls so far made this
    morning.

    DF

    David Floyd, Aug 26, 2005

  3. Al

    GwG Guest

    "Al" <> wrote in message
    > When I first got Voipbuster there was a charge message (eg "0
    > cents/minute") when calling. For the last couple of weeks I've no
    > longer got that message when making calls. Anyone else notice this
    > change too?

    The last time I had this was when I had changed the phone plug on the
    Sipura 2000 from Voipbusters account, to Sipgates account, and forgot.
    :)

    GwG, Aug 26, 2005
  4. Thus spaketh Al:
    > When I first got Voipbuster there was a charge message (eg "0
    > cents/minute") when calling. For the last couple of weeks I've no
    > longer got that message when making calls. Anyone else notice this
    > change too?

    The lastest upgrade to the software removes the voice prompt and displays
    "This is a free call" on the soft-phone.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Aug 26, 2005
  5. Al

    Sean Guest

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
    > Thus spaketh Al:
    >
    >>When I first got Voipbuster there was a charge message (eg "0
    >>cents/minute") when calling. For the last couple of weeks I've no
    >>longer got that message when making calls. Anyone else notice this
    >>change too?

    > The lastest upgrade to the software removes the voice prompt and displays
    > "This is a free call" on the soft-phone.

    How does it work with a ATA? They must know what method you are using to
    connect?

    Sean, Aug 26, 2005
  6. Al

    Al Guest

    On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 16:50:30 +0100, {{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:

    >The lastest upgrade to the software removes the voice prompt and displays
    >"This is a free call" on the soft-phone.

    As I'm using an ATA, this may explain why I get no voice charge
    message. What about chargeable calls - when using a softphone does it
    also display the charge rather than giving a voice message?

    Al, Aug 26, 2005
  7. Al

    Sean Guest

    Al wrote:

    > As I'm using an ATA, this may explain why I get no voice charge
    > message. What about chargeable calls - when using a softphone does it
    > also display the charge rather than giving a voice message?

    My ATA says 0 cents per min for free calls, and calls to mobiles say 18
    eurocents per min

    Sean, Aug 26, 2005
  8. Al

    David Floyd Guest

    In message of Fri, 26 Aug 2005, Al writes
    >On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 16:50:30 +0100, {{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
    >
    >>The lastest upgrade to the software removes the voice prompt and displays
    >>"This is a free call" on the soft-phone.

    >As I'm using an ATA, this may explain why I get no voice charge
    >message. What about chargeable calls - when using a softphone does it
    >also display the charge rather than giving a voice message?

    Well I use an ATA and I've received message on calls made today.

    DF

    David Floyd, Aug 26, 2005