  1. Sean

    Sean Guest

    Hi, are VoIPBusters calls to UK landlines capped at 60mins?
    Sean, Aug 28, 2005

  2. Sean

    Me Guest

    On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 21:29:11 +0100, Sean
    <> wrote:

    >Hi, are VoIPBusters calls to UK landlines capped at 60mins?

    No they are not but why abuse the system which will ultimately
    penalise everyone else?

    Me
    Me, Aug 28, 2005

  3. Sean

    Sean Guest

    Me wrote:
    > On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 21:29:11 +0100, Sean
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>Hi, are VoIPBusters calls to UK landlines capped at 60mins?

    > No they are not but why abuse the system which will ultimately
    > penalise everyone else?
    >
    > Me

    Well i've had 2 calls today cut off at 60mins.... So it seems they are
    being for me.....

    It's not me who talks for ages, it's others in the house
    Sean, Aug 28, 2005
  4. Sean

    7 Guest

    Sean wrote:

    > Hi, are VoIPBusters calls to UK landlines capped at 60mins?

    Its not a 'cap' but a reasonable safety feature in case you
    left the phone idle clocking up massive bills.
    7, Aug 28, 2005
  5. Thus spaketh Sean:
    > Hi, are VoIPBusters calls to UK landlines capped at 60mins?

    They do indeed cut off after 60 mins, just a case of re-dialling.

    For Free £10 credit when you get referred to TalkTalk or £5 when referred to
    easyMobile contact me via above site.
    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Aug 29, 2005