    Thanks

    Les

    , Jul 12, 2005

  2. what a surprise lol perhaps you should switch to a proper voip service
    such as vonage

    Stefan Kaniuk, Jul 12, 2005

  3. Nick Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > I can sign in with my 18866 account details, but not make calls. When
    > I try to sign in with my regular Voipbuster username it tells me that
    > my details are incorrect and shuts me out. Any ideas? (Web form
    > message has not generated a reply.)
    >

    > Thanks
    >

    > Les

    Working fine here.

    Nick, Jul 12, 2005
  4. Martin² Guest

    Working pretty well here,
    except for a Watford No. :-0
    which requires five or more tries
    (probably too far north;-)
    Regards,
    Martin

    Martin², Jul 13, 2005
  5. gumusluk Guest

    My account stopped working around 1 month ago even though it still has
    around 5 euros in it. I have sent messages to customer support but
    that seems like a waste of time! Since then, I opened a new account
    with 1 euro and that has worked without any problems. I'm not too
    concerned about the 5 euros as I guess that I've had my monies worth!

    gumusluk, Jul 13, 2005
  6. arne Guest

    On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 09:44:23 +0200, gumusluk <> wrote:

    > My account stopped working around 1 month ago even though it still has
    > around 5 euros in it. I have sent messages to customer support but
    > that seems like a waste of time! Since then, I opened a new account
    > with 1 euro and that has worked without any problems. I'm not too
    > concerned about the 5 euros as I guess that I've had my monies worth!

    Samehere, account stopped working, created a new one and working fine. It
    was funny however to receive an email from voipbuster, they were wondering
    why I stopped using voipbuster to call the netherlands ... I answered
    explaining the situation but no reply yet ....

    arne, Jul 13, 2005
  7. arne Guest

    But logging in to buy the 1 euro credit is impossible at the moment....

    arne, Jul 13, 2005
  8. Al Guest

    On 13 Jul 2005 00:44:23 -0700, gumusluk wrote:

    >My account stopped working around 1 month ago even though it still has
    >around 5 euros in it. I have sent messages to customer support but
    >that seems like a waste of time! Since then, I opened a new account
    >with 1 euro and that has worked without any problems. I'm not too
    >concerned about the 5 euros as I guess that I've had my monies worth!

    Just out of interest, how did you pay the 1 euro? When I used my debit
    card, my bank converted the 1 euro to 69p. So far so good. Then they
    slapped on a £1.50 "handling charge" which is grossly disproportionate
    to the amount being billed.

    Al, Jul 13, 2005
  9. Martin² Guest

    BTW mine got 'broken' when my routers DHCP assigned different IP to my
    computer.
    Have had to set it manually now to stay the same.
    Regards,
    Martin

    Martin², Jul 14, 2005