    softphones and whether I have or have not got to pay €1 before it will
    start to work. Or is my "Call failed: 486 busy here" indicative of
    some other problem?

    Al, Jun 6, 2005

  2. Thus spaketh Al:
    > I had VoIPBuster working fine using my X-Lite softphone until about 10
    > days ago. Since then I repeatedly get "Call failed: 486 busy here"
    > when I try to make an outgoing call. I have read various threads
    > around here (and checked their website) giving conflicting VoIPBuster
    > information. In some places I read that they don't now support ANY sip
    > phones or softphones other than their own product. Then I read
    > elsewhere that you have to pay ?1 into you account first. Whatever I
    > read seems to keep on changing daily.
    >
    > Can someone confirm whether VoIPBuster still works with 3rd part
    > softphones and whether I have or have not got to pay ?1 before it will
    > start to work. Or is my "Call failed: 486 busy here" indicative of
    > some other problem?

    Only working here with their software.

    For Free £10 credit when you get referred to TalkTalk or £5 when referred to
    easyMobile contact me via above site.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Jun 7, 2005

  3. Al

    Al Guest

    On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 00:06:51 +0100, {{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:

    >Only working here with their software.

    Do you have a limit of 1 minute on phonecalls or did you have to pay
    any € into your account first?

    Al, Jun 7, 2005
  4. Thus spaketh Al:
    > On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 00:06:51 +0100, {{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
    >
    >> Only working here with their software.

    > Do you have a limit of 1 minute on phonecalls or did you have to pay
    > any ? into your account first?

    I never got cut off even without credit, but I decided in the end to pay 1
    Euro, just in case I did get cut off during an important call.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Jun 7, 2005