    voipbuster? With the box came skype mate software so i guess im looking for
    similar software that will work with voipbuster?

    thanks
    rowlando, Jan 7, 2006

  2. rowlando

    Jono Guest

    rowlando wrote:

    || What i need to know is: Is there anyway this same box can be used
    || with voipbuster?

    What's it called?
    Jono, Jan 7, 2006

  3. rowlando

    rowlando Guest

    "Jono" <> wrote in message
    > rowlando wrote:
    >
    > || What i need to know is: Is there anyway this same box can be used
    > || with voipbuster?
    >
    > What's it called?

    Hello Jono -

    The box is called USB telbox.
    Software is voipstunt or voipbuster (preferably voipstunt)
    rowlando, Jan 7, 2006
  4. rowlando

    Jono Guest

    rowlando wrote:
    || "Jono" <> wrote in message
    ||| What's it called?
    || Hello Jono -
    || The box is called USB telbox.
    || Software is voipstunt or voipbuster (preferably voipstunt)

    Like this? http://www.supertel.co.uk/Telbox.htm

    It does say it works with SIP. You can certainly use Sipdiscount & Voipstunt
    with SIP, Voipbuster's from the same company.
    Jono, Jan 7, 2006
  5. rowlando

    rowlando Guest

    "Jono" <> wrote in message
    > rowlando wrote:
    > || "Jono" <> wrote in message
    > || Hello Jono -
    > || The box is called USB telbox.
    > || Software is voipstunt or voipbuster (preferably voipstunt)
    >
    > Like this? http://www.supertel.co.uk/Telbox.htm
    >
    > It does say it works with SIP. You can certainly use Sipdiscount &

    Voipstunt
    > with SIP, Voipbuster's from the same company.

    yes - this is the one.
    i do not have a clue how to set it up with voipstunt.
    do i need some other software?
    to use it with skype i use skypemate which comes with it.

    rowlando
    rowlando, Jan 7, 2006
  6. rowlando

    Jono Guest

    rowlando wrote:

    || yes - this is the one.
    || i do not have a clue how to set it up with voipstunt.
    || do i need some other software?
    || to use it with skype i use skypemate which comes with it.
    || rowlando

    The site is a little sparse with regards to instructions. Does it just
    replace your PC's soundard? If so, using Voipstunt's own Softphone should
    work.
    Jono, Jan 7, 2006
  7. rowlando

    rowlando Guest

    "Jono" <> wrote in message
    > rowlando wrote:

    > || yes - this is the one.
    > || i do not have a clue how to set it up with voipstunt.
    > || do i need some other software?
    > || to use it with skype i use skypemate which comes with it.
    > || rowlando
    >
    > The site is a little sparse with regards to instructions. Does it just
    > replace your PC's soundard? If so, using Voipstunt's own Softphone should
    > work.

    It replaces the soundcard - yes.
    Ok i will try it with the voipstunt softphone and post results here
    Thanks for the help Mr Jono
    rowlando, Jan 7, 2006
  8. rowlando

    Jono Guest

    rowlando wrote:
    || "Jono" <> wrote in message

    || It replaces the soundcard - yes.
    || Ok i will try it with the voipstunt softphone and post results here
    || Thanks for the help Mr Jono

    In their softphone, there's probably a method of choosing which sound device
    to use. If not, have a look in control pannel>sounds (if using windows, that
    is)
    Jono, Jan 7, 2006
  9. rowlando

    rowlando Guest

    "Jono" <> wrote in message
    > rowlando wrote:
    > || "Jono" <> wrote in message

    > || It replaces the soundcard - yes.
    > || Ok i will try it with the voipstunt softphone and post results here
    > || Thanks for the help Mr Jono
    >
    > In their softphone, there's probably a method of choosing which sound

    device
    > to use. If not, have a look in control pannel>sounds (if using windows,

    that
    > is)

    not managed to get this working - so will give up for now and use skype with
    this telbox. it appears that is all that will work with it :(
    rowlando, Jan 7, 2006
  10. rowlando

    Fille Guest

    "Jono" <> wrote in message
    > rowlando wrote:
    >
    > || What i need to know is: Is there anyway this same box can be used
    > || with voipbuster?
    >
    > What's it called?

    Hi,

    The original maker of this box has a program for use with voipbuster.
    http://www.yealink.com/en/otherdown.asp

    regards,
    Phil
    Fille, Jan 7, 2006
  11. rowlando

    rowlando Guest

    "Fille" <> wrote in message

    > "Jono" <> wrote in message

    > > What's it called?
    > >

    > Hi,
    >
    > The original maker of this box has a program for use with voipbuster.
    > http://www.yealink.com/en/otherdown.asp
    >
    > regards,
    > Phil

    Phil,

    You are the man!! :)
    rowlando, Jan 7, 2006
  12. rowlando

    rowlando Guest

    "rowlando" <> wrote in message

    > "Fille" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Jono" <> wrote in message

    > > > What's it called?
    > > >

    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > The original maker of this box has a program for use with voipbuster.
    > > http://www.yealink.com/en/otherdown.asp
    > >
    > > regards,
    > > Phil
    > >

    > Phil,
    >
    > You are the man!! :)

    Phil,

    voipbuster mate works brilliantly.
    Do you know if there is similar software for voipstunt?

    rowlando
    rowlando, Jan 8, 2006
  13. rowlando

    Fille Guest

    "rowlando" <> wrote in message

    > "rowlando" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Fille" <> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > "Jono" <> wrote in message

    >> > Hi,
    >> >
    >> > The original maker of this box has a program for use with voipbuster.
    >> > http://www.yealink.com/en/otherdown.asp
    >> >
    >> > regards,
    >> > Phil
    >> >

    >> Phil,
    >>
    >> You are the man!! :)
    >>

    > Phil,
    >
    > voipbuster mate works brilliantly.
    > Do you know if there is similar software for voipstunt?
    >

    > rowlando

    Hi,

    Well, thats exactly what i need too. no success yet in finding it :(

    regards,
    Phil
    Fille, Jan 8, 2006
  14. rowlando

    rowlando Guest

    "Fille" <> wrote in message

    > "rowlando" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "rowlando" <> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> "Fille" <> wrote in message

    used

    > >> Phil,
    > >>
    > >> You are the man!! :)
    > >>

    > > Phil,
    > >
    > > voipbuster mate works brilliantly.
    > > Do you know if there is similar software for voipstunt?
    > >

    > > rowlando
    > >

    > Hi,
    >
    > Well, thats exactly what i need too. no success yet in finding it :(
    >
    > regards,
    > Phil

    Ah i see, voipbuster mate does work with voipstunt - BUT - there is an
    annoying background noise....like a dial tone..
    rowlando, Jan 8, 2006