    do I need the latest firmware?.

    Cheers for any help

    JS

    John Smith, Sep 16, 2005

  2. John Smith

    David Floyd Guest

    In message of Fri, 16 Sep 2005, John Smith writes
    >Hi,
    >
    >I'm trying to configure my Sipura2100 to use VoipBuster - It doesnt seem to
    >work although the software is fine.
    >I set stun server to stun.voipbuster.com and resgistrar to
    >sip.voipbuster.com (tried also voipbuster.com and stun.voipbuster.com) with
    >my login credentials - no go -
    >Also how do I go about having a different incoming supplier on this device?
    >do I need the latest firmware?.

    Can't help with SPA2100 but I use an SPA3000 and that works OK but I
    don't use it as an account with VoIPBuster only as a Gateway.
    sip.voipbuster.com is OK. You can use any STUN server - in fact I use
    stun.sipgate.net:10000 because I've never changed it from when I started
    experimenting. Works fine.

    David

    David Floyd, Sep 16, 2005

  3. John Smith

    Brian A Guest

    On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 08:08:37 GMT, "John Smith" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I'm trying to configure my Sipura2100 to use VoipBuster - It doesnt seem to
    >work although the software is fine.

    Just one comment which might be helpful. Even though your equipment
    may be set up perfectly voipbuster doesn't always work. I have
    programmed 'speed dials' into my SPA-3000 dial plan, #1, #2 etc. They
    all go through voipbuster. Sometimes the connection is immediate,
    sometimes a short delay and then connection, sometimes I get an
    unobtainable tone and other times I get just silence. I usually reckon
    that if there is no connection within 5 seconds it ain't going to
    happen. It is then worth trying again but sometimes voipbuster is too
    busy to cope, I think, and it is best to try at a less busy time.
    On my system I have a 'warm line' set. If I start dialling within 4
    seconds calls go through voipbuster but if I simply lift the handset
    and wait calls get routed to another operator.
    >I set stun server to stun.voipbuster.com and resgistrar to
    >sip.voipbuster.com (tried also voipbuster.com and stun.voipbuster.com) with
    >my login credentials - no go -
    >Also how do I go about having a different incoming supplier on this device?
    >do I need the latest firmware?.

    I have the SPA-3000 so it might be different but , under the 'Line 1'
    tab, is 'Gateway Accounts'. Just set up your alternative providers
    there and then access them via your dial plan referring to gw1, gw2
    etc.

    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Sep 16, 2005
  4. John Smith

    Steve B Guest

    "John Smith" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm trying to configure my Sipura2100 to use VoipBuster - It doesnt seem
    > to work although the software is fine.
    > I set stun server to stun.voipbuster.com and resgistrar to
    > sip.voipbuster.com (tried also voipbuster.com and stun.voipbuster.com)
    > with my login credentials - no go -
    > Also how do I go about having a different incoming supplier on this
    > device? do I need the latest firmware?.

    No great help, but on my ATA I can only make 1 minute calls before getting
    cutoff for not having credit in my account. I have two accounts, both with
    credit, that work fine with the voipbuster software, but it looks like the
    SIP stuff via the ATA is not somehow correlatating to my account.

    Steve

    Steve B, Sep 16, 2005
  5. John Smith

    Stephane M Guest

    > I have the SPA-3000 so it might be different but , under the 'Line 1'
    > tab, is 'Gateway Accounts'. Just set up your alternative providers
    > there and then access them via your dial plan referring to gw1, gw2
    > etc.
    >
    > Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Hi, I just discovered voipbuster.com and seems interesting with their "super
    deal"
    I am currently using voipfone.co.uk with a SPA-3000

    I just signed up an account with voipbuster.com

    I tried to comfigure my SPA3000 as :

    gateway1 : sip.voipbuster.com
    GW1Auth : (my voipbuster username)
    GW1 NAT : no
    GW1 pawwrd : (my voipbuster password)

    In my dial plan : <9,:>x.<:mad:gw1>

    I didn't put any money on my account, so I should be able to make a test
    phone call, even < 1min ?

    - Do you think that the config is OK ?
    - Except some FAQ, is there a way to contact the tech support ??

    Ta.

    Stephane M, Sep 17, 2005
  6. John Smith

    Brian A Guest

    On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 11:41:27 +0100, "Stephane M" <>
    wrote:

    >> I have the SPA-3000 so it might be different but , under the 'Line 1'
    >> tab, is 'Gateway Accounts'. Just set up your alternative providers
    >> there and then access them via your dial plan referring to gw1, gw2
    >> etc.
    >>
    >> Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    >Hi, I just discovered voipbuster.com and seems interesting with their "super
    >deal"
    >I am currently using voipfone.co.uk with a SPA-3000
    >
    >I just signed up an account with voipbuster.com
    >
    >I tried to comfigure my SPA3000 as :
    >
    >gateway1 : sip.voipbuster.com
    >GW1Auth : (my voipbuster username)
    >GW1 NAT : no
    >GW1 pawwrd : (my voipbuster password)

    I have NAT on but not sure if it makes any difference.
    You have not mentioned STUN. Go to the SIP tab and enter
    'stun.voipbuster.com'
    for 'STUN server'
    I have 'YES' for all under 'NAT Support Parameters'

    >In my dial plan : <9,:>x.<:mad:gw1>

    Your dial plan is OK. While you are testing you might find it more
    useful to use something like:-
    <#1,:00441234567890><:mad:gw1>
    That way a number is dialled for you and you simply have to press #1
    to call it and route through voipbuster. It is a good way of entering
    'speed dials'. Alternatively you could do a 'hot line'.
    P0 <:00441234567890><:mad:gw1>
    That will dial the number for you just by taking the handset 'off
    hook'.

    Do remember my earlier posting. Voipbuster isn't always accesible. You
    might get a good set up and it still doesn't work. Try up to 5 times
    and then at another time. If voipbuster is busy you might not get in.
    Sometimes though connection is immediate.

    >I didn't put any money on my account, so I should be able to make a test
    >phone call, even < 1min ?

    Yes

    >- Do you think that the config is OK ?
    >- Except some FAQ, is there a way to contact the tech support ??

    Don't think there is one. I dont think you can offer calls at zero
    price and run a tech support as well.

    Hope this helps!

    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Sep 17, 2005
  7. John Smith

    David Floyd Guest

    In message of Sat, 17 Sep 2005, Stephane M writes

    >> I have the SPA-3000 so it might be different but , under the 'Line 1'
    >> tab, is 'Gateway Accounts'. Just set up your alternative providers
    >> there and then access them via your dial plan referring to gw1, gw2
    >> etc.
    >>
    >> Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    >Hi, I just discovered voipbuster.com and seems interesting with their "super
    >deal"
    >I am currently using voipfone.co.uk with a SPA-3000
    >
    >I just signed up an account with voipbuster.com
    >
    >I tried to comfigure my SPA3000 as :
    >
    >gateway1 : sip.voipbuster.com
    >GW1Auth : (my voipbuster username)
    >GW1 NAT : no
    >GW1 pawwrd : (my voipbuster password)

    As I've said in another thread on this topic, my settings for the
    SPA3000 are:

    Gateway 4: <UserID>@sip.voipbuster.com
    GW4 Auth ID: <UserID>
    GR4 NAT Mapping Enable: yes
    GW4 Password: <password>

    This works for me with JustDialVoIP set up on Line 1

    David

    David Floyd, Sep 17, 2005
  8. John Smith

    Stephane M Guest

    "David Floyd" <> wrote in message
    > In message of Sat, 17 Sep 2005, Stephane M writes
    > >
    > >> I have the SPA-3000 so it might be different but , under the 'Line 1'
    > >> tab, is 'Gateway Accounts'. Just set up your alternative providers
    > >> there and then access them via your dial plan referring to gw1, gw2
    > >> etc.
    > >>
    > >> Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    > >Hi, I just discovered voipbuster.com and seems interesting with their

    "super
    > >deal"
    > >I am currently using voipfone.co.uk with a SPA-3000
    > >
    > >I just signed up an account with voipbuster.com
    > >
    > >I tried to comfigure my SPA3000 as :
    > >
    > >gateway1 : sip.voipbuster.com
    > >GW1Auth : (my voipbuster username)
    > >GW1 NAT : no
    > >GW1 pawwrd : (my voipbuster password)
    > >

    > As I've said in another thread on this topic, my settings for the
    > SPA3000 are:
    >
    > Gateway 4: <UserID>@sip.voipbuster.com
    > GW4 Auth ID: <UserID>
    > GR4 NAT Mapping Enable: yes
    > GW4 Password: <password>
    >
    > This works for me with JustDialVoIP set up on Line 1
    >
    > David

    Thanks...
    Works fine now
    Ta.