    Is Father Christmas 'real', or just a fallacy? (well it was getting rather
    boring wasn't it?)

    Tony

    Tony, Jul 2, 2005

  2. On Sat, 2 Jul 2005 15:06:42 +0100, "Tony"
    <> wrote:

    >Is Father Christmas 'real', or just a fallacy? (well it was getting rather
    >boring wasn't it?)

    we'll find out when he "makes poverty history"

    Phil
    --
    spamcop.net address commissioned 18/06/04
    Come on down !

    Phil Thompson, Jul 2, 2005

  3. Tony

    Tony Guest

    "Phil Thompson" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 2 Jul 2005 15:06:42 +0100, "Tony"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Is Father Christmas 'real', or just a fallacy? (well it was getting rather
    >>boring wasn't it?)

    > we'll find out when he "makes poverty history"
    >
    > Phil

    : - )

    Tony, Jul 2, 2005
  4. Tony

    David Floyd Guest

    In message of Sat, 2 Jul 2005, Tony writes
    >I have a few queries to make if anyone has any ideas of the answers.....
    >
    >Are 18866 and VoipBuster all the same company? (I'm already a 18866
    >customer)

    Yes, as well as 1899 and others.

    >Are VoipBuster taking registrations, as I tried several times in the past
    >few days with an immediate error being flagged up...

    Did you download their software and register from that?

    >Will VoipBuster work with a Sipura ATA?

    Yes.

    >Do VoipBuster give you an incoming number if you put some credit on your
    >account?

    If you're in the UK then probably not at the moment, as they've run out
    of numbers. They're supposed to be letting us know when they're
    available again.

    David

    David Floyd, Jul 2, 2005
  5. Tony

    Tony Guest

    "David Floyd" <> wrote in message
    > In message of Sat, 2 Jul 2005, Tony writes
    >>I have a few queries to make if anyone has any ideas of the answers.....
    >>
    >>Are 18866 and VoipBuster all the same company? (I'm already a 18866
    >>customer)

    > Yes, as well as 1899 and others.

    >>Are VoipBuster taking registrations, as I tried several times in the past
    >>few days with an immediate error being flagged up...

    > Did you download their software and register from that?

    Yes I tried to, but it failed several times.

    >>Will VoipBuster work with a Sipura ATA?

    > Yes.
    >

    >>Do VoipBuster give you an incoming number if you put some credit on your
    >>account?

    > If you're in the UK then probably not at the moment, as they've run out of
    > numbers. They're supposed to be letting us know when they're available
    > again.

    So, is that the likely reason it failed, as I'm in the UK? (I guess it
    could have recongnised the IP address was a UK address and refused
    registration due to capacity?

    Tony, Jul 2, 2005
  6. Tony

    David Floyd Guest

    In message of Sat, 2 Jul 2005, Tony writes

    >"David Floyd" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> If you're in the UK then probably not at the moment, as they've run out of
    >> numbers. They're supposed to be letting us know when they're available
    >> again.

    >So, is that the likely reason it failed, as I'm in the UK? (I guess it
    >could have recongnised the IP address was a UK address and refused
    >registration due to capacity?

    Not necessarily so. I registered a couple of weeks ago OK. Tested it
    with their software and moved over to Sipura3000 ATA. Works fine, but no
    incoming number so all outgoing calls are either WITHHELD or
    UNAVAILABLE.

    David

    David Floyd, Jul 2, 2005
  7. Tony

    > In message of Sat, 2 Jul 2005, Tony writes
    >>
    >>"David Floyd" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> If you're in the UK then probably not at the moment, as they've run out
    >>> of
    >>> numbers. They're supposed to be letting us know when they're available
    >>> again.

    >>So, is that the likely reason it failed, as I'm in the UK? (I guess it
    >>could have recongnised the IP address was a UK address and refused
    >>registration due to capacity?
    >>

    > Not necessarily so. I registered a couple of weeks ago OK. Tested it
    > with their software and moved over to Sipura3000 ATA. Works fine, but no
    > incoming number so all outgoing calls are either WITHHELD or UNAVAILABLE.
    >
    > David

    Oh... I don't know why it wond't let me register then... I'm at a loss to
    think why it keeps failing. There is not reason here that would stop it
    from working. Very strange indeed : (

    Tony

    Tony, Jul 2, 2005
  8. Tony

    Guest

    On Sat, 2 Jul 2005 19:07:27 +0100, "Tony"
    <> wrote:

    >Oh... I don't know why it wond't let me register then... I'm at a loss to
    >think why it keeps failing. There is not reason here that would stop it
    >from working. Very strange indeed : (

    I have had three goes with buster Tony and each time it failed with me
    also so now have given up .

    , Jul 2, 2005
  9. Tony

    Tony Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 2 Jul 2005 19:07:27 +0100, "Tony"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>Oh... I don't know why it wond't let me register then... I'm at a loss to
    >>think why it keeps failing. There is not reason here that would stop it
    >>from working. Very strange indeed : (

    > I have had three goes with buster Tony and each time it failed with me
    > also so now have given up .

    Arrh, thanks,

    Well at least its not just me then ! : - )

    I presume these attempts were recently?

    Tony

    Tony, Jul 2, 2005