    Mark A. R. Knight finger:
    Tel: +44 7973 410732 http://www.knigma.org/
    s/spam/markk/g
    Mark Knight, May 17, 2006

  2. Thus spaketh Mark Knight:

    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/05/11/t-mobile_voip_ban_responds

    --
    Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk
    3p/min & 1p Texts, EasyMobile, For £5 airtime bonus contact via:
    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, May 17, 2006

  3. On Wed, 17 May 2006 12:04:08 +0100, Mark Knight wrote:

    > It seems that supplies of the Nokia E60 and E61 are starting to filter
    > through to retail outlets. Has anyone had success with UK network
    > supplied handsets and the built-in SIP over WiFi client yet?
    >
    > I can't help wondering whether any of the networks will try and restrict
    > functionality that gives rise to free calls...

    Expansys is due to ship my E61 today. I am hopeful that I can use it as a
    wireless Voipfone handset around the house, even if T-Mobile won't let me
    use Web n walk for VoIP when I am out. I will report back when I have
    tried it with Voipfone and Sipgate. I have no idea if the networks will
    ship their versions of the handset with VoIP enabled though.

    Steve.
    Steven Sumpter, May 17, 2006