Voip Wikipedia '08 !

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by voiptutorial@gmail.com, Jan 17, 2008.

  1. Guest

    , Jan 17, 2008

  2. Homeworker Guest

    > http://www.freewebs.com/voipformula/VoIP-HOWTO.html

    ah .. what a wonderfully poor MFA site

    - MADE FOR ADS -

    if you dump the ads so the site becomes readable some people
    might actually contribute , other than that it will dissappear into
    the big waste bin at the end of the internet

    Homeworker, Jan 17, 2008

  3. Desk Rabbit Guest

    wrote:
    > It's collected from many sources to one place for your
    > better learning and understanding this breaking technology.I hope that
    > ll help
    > you.We are in same business.Opinions are Welcome!!
    >
    > http://www.freewebs.com/voipformula/VoIP-HOWTO.html

    Pages upon pages of intrusive ads. Totally frustrating to use.

    Desk Rabbit, Jan 17, 2008
  4. Chris Guest

    Desk Rabbit wrote:
    > wrote:
    >> It's collected from many sources to one place for your
    >> better learning and understanding this breaking technology.I hope that
    >> ll help
    >> you.We are in same business.Opinions are Welcome!!
    >>
    >> http://www.freewebs.com/voipformula/VoIP-HOWTO.html

    > Pages upon pages of intrusive ads. Totally frustrating to use.

    I'm not seeing a single ad on any of the pages. Using firefox + adblock
    here.

    Chris

    Chris, Jan 17, 2008
  5. Desk Rabbit Guest

    Chris wrote:
    > Desk Rabbit wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >>> It's collected from many sources to one place for your
    >>> better learning and understanding this breaking technology.I hope that
    >>> ll help
    >>> you.We are in same business.Opinions are Welcome!!
    >>>
    >>> http://www.freewebs.com/voipformula/VoIP-HOWTO.html

    >> Pages upon pages of intrusive ads. Totally frustrating to use.

    > I'm not seeing a single ad on any of the pages. Using firefox + adblock
    > here.

    You are in a good position to tell us whether the conent is any good then.

    Desk Rabbit, Jan 18, 2008
  6. cybuerke Guest

    "Desk Rabbit" <> wrote in message
    > Chris wrote:
    >> Desk Rabbit wrote:

    >>> Pages upon pages of intrusive ads. Totally frustrating to use.

    >> I'm not seeing a single ad on any of the pages. Using firefox + adblock
    >> here.

    > You are in a good position to tell us whether the conent is any good then.

    Here's a taster. Ron will need to look to his laurels - this is inventive
    English!

    3.3 What is the advantages using VoIP rather PSTN?
    When you are using PSTN line, you typically pay for time used to a PSTN line
    manager company: more time you stay at phone and more you'll pay. In
    addition you couldn't talk with other that one person at a time.

    In opposite with VoIP mechanism you can talk all the time with every person
    you want (the needed is that other person is also connected to Internet at
    the same time), as far as you want (money independent) and, in addition, you
    can talk with many people at the same time.

    If you're still not persuaded you can consider that, at the same time, you
    can exchange data with people are you talking with, sending images, graphs
    and videos.

    cybuerke, Jan 18, 2008
  7. Homeworker Guest

    Guys dont waste your time , its a MFA site

    SPECIFICALLY MADE FOR "ADS "

    you can buy a made for ads site from somehwere like
    digital point for about $30-$50 on just about ANY subject
    put it online and then goand promote it and set it up for adsense
    so you get paid for the clicks

    the content will be generally rubbish and hard to read
    as it has soooo many ads interspered and the content isbasically regurgated
    from many other sites to initially look like a decent site then hope you
    click on an ad when you get bored

    at th moment its Googles Nightmare

    Homeworker, Jan 18, 2008
  8. alexd Guest

    On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 20:28:12 +0000, Homeworker wrote:

    > Guys dont waste your time , its a MFA site
    >
    > SPECIFICALLY MADE FOR "ADS "

    <snip>

    > at th moment its Googles Nightmare

    Speaking of nightmare, you already said this in
    zaLjj.62698$, and to top it off you've
    quoted pretty much the entire thread for no apparent reason.

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    21:45:58 up 13 days, 12:10, 2 users, load average: 1.49, 1.37, 1.25

    alexd, Jan 18, 2008