    http://www.freeipoduk.co.uk/index.php?REFID=78563

    Great Mobile Deals
    http://www.e2save.com/?money4me1172433
    Tim Morley, Aug 27, 2005

  2. Tim Morley

    Sean Guest

    Tim Morley wrote:
    > I remember reading a while back that 1899's voip was with the software only.
    > Has this changed at all. I am interested in this now as I haved them for a
    > few months now with an orchid dialer through a telewest line. Because of
    > this I have a 3p connection on every call. (about 160 calls per month) may
    > be worthwhile looking for an ata now. But (as the orchid dialer is) needs to
    > be transparent to users. Anyone any suggestions how to do this?

    voipbuster.com works on a ATA. and you can set most ATAs to do local
    codes for you.

    check out voipbuster.com
    Sean, Aug 27, 2005

  3. Tim Morley

    Al Guest

    On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 16:31:02 +0100, Sean wrote:

    >voipbuster.com works on a ATA. and you can set most ATAs to do local
    >codes for you.

    What are local codes and how to ATAs do them?
    Al, Aug 27, 2005
  4. Tim Morley

    Sean Guest

    Al wrote:
    > On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 16:31:02 +0100, Sean wrote:
    >

    >>voipbuster.com works on a ATA. and you can set most ATAs to do local
    >>codes for you.

    > What are local codes and how to ATAs do them?

    Local area codes, STD codes. Program into dial plan
    Sean, Aug 27, 2005
  5. Tim Morley

    Al Guest

    On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 17:58:05 +0100, Sean wrote:

    >Local area codes, STD codes. Program into dial plan

    My ATA has something like that, but there's no explanation or tutorial
    as to how to use it. Is it something worth bothering with and, if so,
    is there an explanation as to how to use?
    Al, Aug 27, 2005
  6. Tim Morley

    Sean Guest

    Al wrote:
    > On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 17:58:05 +0100, Sean wrote:
    >

    >>Local area codes, STD codes. Program into dial plan

    > My ATA has something like that, but there's no explanation or tutorial
    > as to how to use it. Is it something worth bothering with and, if so,
    > is there an explanation as to how to use?

    Can you find where the dial plan is?

    You need to add something like this '<:0121>[2-9]xxxxxx'Where STD is 4
    digits. '<:020>[2-9]xxxxxxx' where its 3 digits
    Sean, Aug 27, 2005