Voip Updated Howto,Voip AT Home (October 2006)

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by voiptutorial@gmail.com, Oct 1, 2006.

  1. Guest

    , Oct 1, 2006

  2. Ivor Jones Guest

    Ivor Jones, Oct 1, 2006

  3. SBS Guest

    SBS, Oct 1, 2006
  4. SBS wrote:

    > Too many ads!

    yep.

    I would have read far more than 3 pages had I not been hit in the face
    with endless google-adsense. I _may_ have read 1 or 2 more pages if the
    google SPAM-words were formatted to go horizontally, or in a table down
    the side rather than creating a huge void in the page.

    When are people ever going to realize it's subtle advertising that
    works, NOT "the more ads I display, the greater the chance of a click
    through"

    Besides which. I'm sure Google will de-rate such sites/pages within
    their natural listings making natrul traffic much less.

    IMHO of course.
    Pete

    http://Water-Rower.co.uk - Worlds best prices on the Worlds best Rower.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22Pet_=40_www=2Egymratz=2Eco=2Euk_, Oct 5, 2006
  5. Desk Rabbit Guest

    Desk Rabbit, Oct 5, 2006