VOIP test acct. w/$5 trial credit- USA & UK DID's

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by ken sims, Jul 8, 2006.

  1. ken sims

    ken sims Guest

    Looks like voicestick.com is getting up to speed. They invented th
    cellular bridge along with all the other voip things you would expect

    They allow ONE free next to nothing account, more then one is $5
    month. You need a CC to ID yourself as this keeps the hogs from tryin
    to get more then one free accout. They do not charge you CC anything.

    Besides the free account you get a credit code in the Welcome Email
    just put it in the account area and you get a $5 of out call credit i
    your account. All incoming calls are free.

    DID's in UK and USA most local area codes

    --
    ken sims

    ken sims, Jul 8, 2006

  2. "ken sims" <> wrote in message

    > Looks like voicestick.com is getting up to speed. They invented the
    > cellular bridge along with all the other voip things you would expect.

    I just discovered (by asking, who'd have thought!) that VS Basic corresponds
    now to "Next2Nothing" plan on their international rates page. They have
    some great international rates. Cheapest rate to Greece that I have seen
    thus far. I'll have to post again next week with a report on sound quality.

    Jonathan

    Jonathan Roberts, Jul 9, 2006

  3. "Jonathan Roberts" <> wrote in message

    > "ken sims" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Looks like voicestick.com is getting up to speed. They invented the
    >> cellular bridge along with all the other voip things you would expect.

    > I just discovered (by asking, who'd have thought!) that VS Basic
    > corresponds
    > now to "Next2Nothing" plan on their international rates page. They have
    > some great international rates. Cheapest rate to Greece that I have seen
    > thus far. I'll have to post again next week with a report on sound
    > quality.

    Talking about IDD costs, which rates are the real ones? The ones listed at
    http://www.voicestick.com/Rates/International.aspx , or the much higher ones
    at the end of the legally binding "Terms and Conditions" at
    http://www.voicestick.com/Information/TermsofService.aspx ?

    Enzo

    Enzo Michelangeli, Jul 9, 2006
  4. "Enzo Michelangeli" <-ip.com> wrote in message
    > > I just discovered (by asking, who'd have thought!) that VS Basic
    > > corresponds
    > > now to "Next2Nothing" plan on their international rates page. They have
    > > some great international rates. Cheapest rate to Greece that I have

    seen
    > > thus far. I'll have to post again next week with a report on sound
    > > quality.

    > Talking about IDD costs, which rates are the real ones? The ones listed at
    > http://www.voicestick.com/Rates/International.aspx , or the much higher

    ones
    > at the end of the legally binding "Terms and Conditions" at
    > http://www.voicestick.com/Information/TermsofService.aspx ?
    >
    > Enzo

    Enzo,

    You might ask them to be sure. However, in my discussion with them via
    email, I was quoted the rate for Greece under VS Basic on the Rates page.

    Jonathan

    Jonathan Roberts, Jul 9, 2006
  5. ken sims

    Guest

    Jonathan Roberts wrote:
    > Enzo,
    >
    > You might ask them to be sure. However, in my discussion with them via
    > email, I was quoted the rate for Greece under VS Basic on the Rates page.
    >
    > Jonathan

    Enzo,

    They just revised their TOS and removed that reference. I guess they
    read this newsgroup <g>

    Jonathan

    , Jul 11, 2006
  6. ken sims

    ken sims Guest

    Wrote:
    > Jonathan Roberts wrote:-
    > Enzo,
    >
    > You might ask them to be sure. However, in my discussion with the
    > via
    > email, I was quoted the rate for Greece under VS Basic on the Rate
    > page.
    >
    > Jonathan-
    >
    > Enzo,
    >
    > They just revised their TOS and removed that reference. I guess they
    > read this newsgroup g
    >
    > Jonathan

    I HOPE they read this group. The have great prices, products, tec
    support. WEB site sucks

    --
    ken sims

    ken sims, Jul 13, 2006