VoIP Stunt now offers inbound number

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Jan 4, 2006.

  1. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Jan 4, 2006

  2. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    Jono Guest

    news:EjUuf.20064$...
    > VoIP Stunt are now offering an VoIP-in number.
    >

    > --
    > For £5 when referred to easyMobile contact me via
    > http://www.south-east-birmingham.tk
    > www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

    "Credit balance not sufficient for buying a VOIP-IN number, please add
    credit to your account

    "

    Jono, Jan 4, 2006

  3. Thus spaketh Jono:
    > "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk> wrote in
    > message news:EjUuf.20064$...
    >> VoIP Stunt are now offering an VoIP-in number.
    >>

    > "Credit balance not sufficient for buying a VOIP-IN number, please add
    > credit to your account

    Yeah. Getting the same after trying. Have heard someone say they have got a
    number, and now also for those getting insufficient message, adding credit
    makes no difference.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Jan 4, 2006
  4. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    Scope Guest

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
    > Thus spaketh Jono:
    >
    >> "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk> wrote in
    >> message news:EjUuf.20064$...
    >>
    >>> VoIP Stunt are now offering an VoIP-in number.

    > Yeah. Getting the same after trying. Have heard someone say they have
    > got a number, and now also for those getting insufficient message,
    > adding credit makes no difference.

    Different message when going to the "your inbound number" tab: An error
    671 has occurred >>

    No credit on the account.

    Scope, Jan 4, 2006
  5. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    Jono Guest

    "Scope" <> wrote in message
    > {{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
    >> Thus spaketh Jono:
    >>
    >>> "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk> wrote in
    >>> message news:EjUuf.20064$...

    >> Yeah. Getting the same after trying. Have heard someone say they have
    >> got a number, and now also for those getting insufficient message, adding
    >> credit makes no difference.

    > Different message when going to the "your inbound number" tab: An error
    > 671 has occurred >>
    >
    > No credit on the account.

    I got that error until after I updated my contact info, then got the add
    credit request.

    Jono, Jan 4, 2006
  6. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    JPG Guest

    On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 20:08:46 GMT, "Jono" <> wrote:

    >"Scope" <> wrote in message
    >> {{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
    >>> Thus spaketh Jono:

    >>> Yeah. Getting the same after trying. Have heard someone say they have
    >>> got a number, and now also for those getting insufficient message, adding
    >>> credit makes no difference.

    >> Different message when going to the "your inbound number" tab: An error
    >> 671 has occurred >>
    >>
    >> No credit on the account.

    >I got that error until after I updated my contact info, then got the add
    >credit request.

    You need to enter contact info and then add 5 Euros (about £3) credit,
    you need to do this anyway otherwise your free calls will be limited
    to 1 minute.

    I got an inbound number as well, with an 056 code.

    JPG

    JPG, Jan 4, 2006
  7. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    Jono Guest

    JPG wrote:
    || On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 20:08:46 GMT, "Jono" <> wrote:
    ||| "Scope" <> wrote in message
    ||| I got that error until after I updated my contact info, then got
    ||| the add credit request.
    || You need to enter contact info and then add 5 Euros (about £3)
    || credit, you need to do this anyway otherwise your free calls will be
    || limited to 1 minute.
    || I got an inbound number as well, with an 056 code.
    || JPG

    I guessed as much, however, (touching wood) I've not suffered from call
    disconnects at all, without any credit.

    Rather not have an 056 number.

    Jono, Jan 4, 2006
  8. Thus spaketh JPG:
    > On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 20:08:46 GMT, "Jono" <> wrote:
    >

    >> "Scope" <> wrote in message

    >>> Different message when going to the "your inbound number" tab: An
    >>> error 671 has occurred >>
    >>>
    >>> No credit on the account.

    >> I got that error until after I updated my contact info, then got the
    >> add credit request.
    >>

    > You need to enter contact info and then add 5 Euros (about £3) credit,
    > you need to do this anyway otherwise your free calls will be limited
    > to 1 minute.
    >
    > I got an inbound number as well, with an 056 code.
    >
    > JPG

    Info is all correct and am in credit - as I kept getting cut off without
    credit, yet no joy.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Jan 4, 2006
  9. Thus spaketh {{{{{Welcome}}}}}:

    > Info is all correct and am in credit - as I kept getting cut off
    > without credit, yet no joy.

    Now tried again without changing anything and now have an 0121 660 nnnn number
    on both VoIP Stunt and SIP Discount.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Jan 4, 2006