VoIP Soution for Mobile Phones

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by questbrasil@gmail.com, Aug 3, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Anybody interested in making calls from your cell phone but pay nothing
    or VOIP Rates:

    We have the groundbreaking technology which enables the user to make
    calls over the internet to anywhere in the world using a mobile phone.
    TRiNet (www.qiconnect.com) provides the ultimate VOIP gateway that
    integrates GSM mobile technology and VOIP. It enables the user to set
    up a complete office in minutes, including PBX with auto attendant, 4
    port computer router, 2 standard phone ports, and an embedded mobile
    phone VOIP solution.

    Public phone lines are no longer needed for your office! Simply insert
    a GSM SIM card into the TriNet gateway. The gateway lets your office
    receive calls and enables routing of mobile voice conversations over
    the internet. Call from your mobile phone or office phone to anywhere
    in the world at low VOIP rates.

    Setting up multiple TriNet units will result in free international
    calls from cell phone to cell phone.

    Am also looking for agents in your locality. Profits are shared in USD,
    anywhere in the world you are, except India.

    Please contact me at :

    email / MSN

    if you are interested.

    Regards
    Chris
    , Aug 3, 2006

  2. Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Anybody interested in making calls from your cell phone
    > but pay nothing or VOIP Rates:

    Nobody is interested in your spam. Go away.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Aug 3, 2006

  3. andy Guest

    Ivor Jones wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    > > Anybody interested in making calls from your cell phone
    > > but pay nothing or VOIP Rates:

    > Nobody is interested in your spam. Go away.
    >
    > Ivor

    Well I did at least read about it. But there is really nothing in the
    least bit groundbreaking about callback and callthrough/calling card
    services, so the language is so overblown as to insult the intelligence

    The callback tariffs are roughly on a par with several others, but not
    the cheapest. Some callthrough rates are about 3 to 10 times the
    cheapest available, though there are more countries with access. In
    general, less used areas are the most overpriced
    andy, Aug 4, 2006