    back of my neck.... or am i over reacting?

    the question is, does it really do as it says on the tin?

    ~RaY

    ~RaY, Jan 5, 2006

  2. ~RaY

    Chas Guest

    Re: skype

    "~RaY" <D@X> wrote in message
    news:eek:...
    > just done a little surfing around on skype. but i can't find any
    > anecdotal or other evidence of a downside..
    >
    > no spyware ? encryption (256-bit AES) ?
    >
    > Is this really the best thing since sliced bread ??
    >
    > using P2P network gives me a nasty little tingling sensation on the
    > back of my neck.... or am i over reacting?
    >
    > the question is, does it really do as it says on the tin?
    >

    > ~RaY

    Hi ~RaY
    Part of the Eula agreement

    "You acknowledge and agree that the Skype Software may be incorporated into,
    and may incorporate itself, software and other technology
    owned and controlled by third parties."

    Hmm
    You know ok course It come's from the Kazza Group

    Chas

    Chas, Jan 5, 2006

  3. ~RaY

    old man Guest

    Re: skype

    Over reaction - paranoia
    A decent security suite of apps on your PC will block most things anyway

    old man, Jan 5, 2006