VoIP->SIPURA->DTMF

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by gvido.sprogis@gmail.com, Dec 29, 2006.

  1. Guest

    HI!
    I have posted my problem in other forums, but without any results.
    so here is my problem!
    I have a door lock (Farfisa). at the doors is ring button, connected
    with Fiarfisa. To open a doors, if the button has been pressed, I have
    to pick-up the phone connected with Sipura, and press to times button
    'R'.
    Sipura Line is connected with Farfisa, but phone is connected with
    desk-phone.
    When I'm pressing 2 times button 'R', nothing is happening :(
    could you please give some tips or something else, to solve this
    problem ;)
    PSTN Line dialplan is: (SO<:303@192.168.1.51:5060>)
    Preferred Codec: G711u
    DTMF Process INFO: yes
    DTMF Process AVT: yes
    DTMF Tx Method: Auto

    Line 1 dial plan is (.xx)
    Enable IP Dialing: yes
    Preferred Codec:G729a
    Use Pref Codec Only: no
    DTMF Process INFO: yes
    DTMF Process AVT: yes
    DTMF Tx Method: Auto
    Hook Flash Tx Method: None

    I have tryed everything, but with no use.
    It would be great, if You could help me =)
    , Dec 29, 2006

  2. Jono Guest

    used his keyboard to write :
    > HI!
    > I have posted my problem in other forums, but without any results.
    > so here is my problem!
    > I have a door lock (Farfisa). at the doors is ring button, connected
    > with Fiarfisa. To open a doors, if the button has been pressed, I have
    > to pick-up the phone connected with Sipura, and press to times button
    > 'R'.
    > Sipura Line is connected with Farfisa, but phone is connected with
    > desk-phone.
    > When I'm pressing 2 times button 'R', nothing is happening :(
    > could you please give some tips or something else, to solve this
    > problem ;)
    > PSTN Line dialplan is: (SO<:303@192.168.1.51:5060>)
    > Preferred Codec: G711u
    > DTMF Process INFO: yes
    > DTMF Process AVT: yes
    > DTMF Tx Method: Auto
    >
    > Line 1 dial plan is (.xx)
    > Enable IP Dialing: yes
    > Preferred Codec:G729a
    > Use Pref Codec Only: no
    > DTMF Process INFO: yes
    > DTMF Process AVT: yes
    > DTMF Tx Method: Auto
    > Hook Flash Tx Method: None
    >

    > I have tryed everything, but with no use.
    > It would be great, if You could help me =)

    I assume it's an SPA3000 or SPA3102...?

    Why have you got this? Hook Flash Tx Method: None - Is this the Line
    One page, rather than the PSTN page?

    Hook flash is what you're trying to accomplish.

    There is also a setting "Line 1 Signal Hook Flash To PSTN:" which can
    either be disabled or set to Double Hook Flash. (Find this on the PSTN
    page)

    I'm not quite clear how you've got things connected.

    If someone presses the doorbell, does the phone on Line One ring? Is
    the Fiarfisa connected as if it is a PSTN line to the Sipura?
    Jono, Dec 29, 2006

  3. Brian A Guest

    On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:12:26 GMT, Jono
    <> wrote:

    > used his keyboard to write :

    >I assume it's an SPA3000 or SPA3102...?
    >
    >Why have you got this? Hook Flash Tx Method: None - Is this the Line
    >One page, rather than the PSTN page?
    >
    >Hook flash is what you're trying to accomplish.
    >
    >There is also a setting "Line 1 Signal Hook Flash To PSTN:" which can
    >either be disabled or set to Double Hook Flash. (Find this on the PSTN
    >page)
    >
    >I'm not quite clear how you've got things connected.
    >
    >If someone presses the doorbell, does the phone on Line One ring? Is
    >the Fiarfisa connected as if it is a PSTN line to the Sipura?

    I don't wish to hijack this thread but I have a problem re hook flash
    - using SPA-3000.
    If I get a 'call waiting' tone I can do a standard hook-flash and can
    switch callers using a wired phone. However, on my cordless, which
    uses 'timed break' recall, I can't get this to work using the recall
    button - 'hook flash' just cuts off the current caller.
    I have tried both SPA-3000, user tab, settings on 'hook flash' and
    neither work.
    Any ideas on this one?

    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
    Brian A, Dec 29, 2006
  4. Ivor Jones Guest

    "Brian A" <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    > I don't wish to hijack this thread but I have a problem
    > re hook flash - using SPA-3000.
    > If I get a 'call waiting' tone I can do a standard
    > hook-flash and can switch callers using a wired phone.
    > However, on my cordless, which uses 'timed break' recall,
    > I can't get this to work using the recall button - 'hook
    > flash' just cuts off the current caller.
    > I have tried both SPA-3000, user tab, settings on 'hook
    > flash' and neither work.
    > Any ideas on this one?

    Sounds as if it might be a timing issue - some devices are particular
    about the length of time the line is interrupted on a hook flash. Can you
    alter the timing of the recall button on the cordless phone..? In my
    Sipura 2000 there is setting in the Regional tab for Hook Flash Timer Min:
    and Max: - try playing with these..?

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Dec 29, 2006
  5. Thus spaketh Brian A:
    > On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:12:26 GMT, Jono
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> used his keyboard to write :

    >> I assume it's an SPA3000 or SPA3102...?
    >>
    >> Why have you got this? Hook Flash Tx Method: None - Is this the Line
    >> One page, rather than the PSTN page?
    >>
    >> Hook flash is what you're trying to accomplish.
    >>
    >> There is also a setting "Line 1 Signal Hook Flash To PSTN:" which can
    >> either be disabled or set to Double Hook Flash. (Find this on the
    >> PSTN page)
    >>
    >> I'm not quite clear how you've got things connected.
    >>
    >> If someone presses the doorbell, does the phone on Line One ring? Is
    >> the Fiarfisa connected as if it is a PSTN line to the Sipura?
    >>

    > I don't wish to hijack this thread but I have a problem re hook flash
    > - using SPA-3000.
    > If I get a 'call waiting' tone I can do a standard hook-flash and can
    > switch callers using a wired phone. However, on my cordless, which
    > uses 'timed break' recall, I can't get this to work using the recall
    > button - 'hook flash' just cuts off the current caller.
    > I have tried both SPA-3000, user tab, settings on 'hook flash' and
    > neither work.
    > Any ideas on this one?
    >
    > Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    I use a PAP2 and can switch between callers OK using the recall button
    on both corded and cordless DECT phones.

    Hook Flash Timer Min: 0.06
    Hook Flash Timer Max: 0.2
    Callee On Hook Delay: 0
    Reorder Delay: 5
    CPC Delay: 0.5
    CPC Duration: 0.1

    Hook Flash Tx Method: NONE

    Mobile Offers: www.southeastbirmingham.co.uk/payg
    Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk
    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Dec 29, 2006
  6. Brian A Guest

    On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 16:19:46 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"

    >Thus spaketh Brian A:
    >> On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:12:26 GMT, Jono
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> used his keyboard to write :

    >>> I assume it's an SPA3000 or SPA3102...?
    >>>
    >>> Why have you got this? Hook Flash Tx Method: None - Is this the Line
    >>> One page, rather than the PSTN page?
    >>>
    >>> Hook flash is what you're trying to accomplish.
    >>>
    >>> There is also a setting "Line 1 Signal Hook Flash To PSTN:" which can
    >>> either be disabled or set to Double Hook Flash. (Find this on the
    >>> PSTN page)
    >>>
    >>> I'm not quite clear how you've got things connected.
    >>>
    >>> If someone presses the doorbell, does the phone on Line One ring? Is
    >>> the Fiarfisa connected as if it is a PSTN line to the Sipura?
    >>>

    >> I don't wish to hijack this thread but I have a problem re hook flash
    >> - using SPA-3000.
    >> If I get a 'call waiting' tone I can do a standard hook-flash and can
    >> switch callers using a wired phone. However, on my cordless, which
    >> uses 'timed break' recall, I can't get this to work using the recall
    >> button - 'hook flash' just cuts off the current caller.
    >> I have tried both SPA-3000, user tab, settings on 'hook flash' and
    >> neither work.
    >> Any ideas on this one?
    >>
    >> Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    >I use a PAP2 and can switch between callers OK using the recall button
    >on both corded and cordless DECT phones.
    >
    >Hook Flash Timer Min: 0.06
    >Hook Flash Timer Max: 0.2
    >Callee On Hook Delay: 0
    >Reorder Delay: 5
    >CPC Delay: 0.5
    >CPC Duration: 0.1
    >
    >Hook Flash Tx Method: NONE

    I entered the values you listed and...whalah!! It works!
    Thank you.
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
    Brian A, Dec 29, 2006
  7. Thus spaketh Brian A:
    > On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 16:19:46 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
    > <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
    >
    >> Thus spaketh Brian A:

    >>> I don't wish to hijack this thread but I have a problem re hook
    >>> flash - using SPA-3000.
    >>> If I get a 'call waiting' tone I can do a standard hook-flash and
    >>> can switch callers using a wired phone. However, on my cordless,
    >>> which uses 'timed break' recall, I can't get this to work using
    >>> the recall button - 'hook flash' just cuts off the current caller.
    >>> I have tried both SPA-3000, user tab, settings on 'hook flash' and
    >>> neither work.
    >>> Any ideas on this one?
    >>>
    >>> Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    >> I use a PAP2 and can switch between callers OK using the recall
    >> button on both corded and cordless DECT phones.
    >>
    >> Hook Flash Timer Min: 0.06
    >> Hook Flash Timer Max: 0.2
    >> Callee On Hook Delay: 0
    >> Reorder Delay: 5
    >> CPC Delay: 0.5
    >> CPC Duration: 0.1
    >>
    >> Hook Flash Tx Method: NONE

    > I entered the values you listed and...whalah!! It works!
    > Thank you.
    > Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Pleased to hear that sorted it, it took me a lot of searching and
    testing to find a working setting at the time.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Dec 30, 2006
  8. JW Guest

    wrote:
    > HI!
    > I have posted my problem in other forums, but without any results.
    > so here is my problem!
    > I have a door lock (Farfisa). at the doors is ring button, connected
    > with Fiarfisa. To open a doors, if the button has been pressed, I have
    > to pick-up the phone connected with Sipura, and press to times button
    > 'R'.
    > Sipura Line is connected with Farfisa, but phone is connected with
    > desk-phone.
    > When I'm pressing 2 times button 'R', nothing is happening :(
    > could you please give some tips or something else, to solve this
    > problem ;)
    > PSTN Line dialplan is: (SO<:303@192.168.1.51:5060>)
    > Preferred Codec: G711u
    > DTMF Process INFO: yes
    > DTMF Process AVT: yes
    > DTMF Tx Method: Auto
    >
    > Line 1 dial plan is (.xx)
    > Enable IP Dialing: yes
    > Preferred Codec:G729a
    > Use Pref Codec Only: no
    > DTMF Process INFO: yes
    > DTMF Process AVT: yes
    > DTMF Tx Method: Auto
    > Hook Flash Tx Method: None
    >

    > I have tryed everything, but with no use.
    > It would be great, if You could help me =)

    Not sure what your set up is, but check the settings for
    "Line 1 Signal Hook Flash To PSTN" and "PSTN Hook Flash Len"
    JW, Dec 30, 2006
  9. Guest

    Jono wrote:
    > used his keyboard to write :
    > > HI!
    > > I have posted my problem in other forums, but without any results.
    > > so here is my problem!
    > > I have a door lock (Farfisa). at the doors is ring button, connected
    > > with Fiarfisa. To open a doors, if the button has been pressed, I have
    > > to pick-up the phone connected with Sipura, and press to times button
    > > 'R'.
    > > Sipura Line is connected with Farfisa, but phone is connected with
    > > desk-phone.
    > > When I'm pressing 2 times button 'R', nothing is happening :(
    > > could you please give some tips or something else, to solve this
    > > problem ;)
    > > PSTN Line dialplan is: (SO<:303@192.168.1.51:5060>)
    > > Preferred Codec: G711u
    > > DTMF Process INFO: yes
    > > DTMF Process AVT: yes
    > > DTMF Tx Method: Auto
    > >
    > > Line 1 dial plan is (.xx)
    > > Enable IP Dialing: yes
    > > Preferred Codec:G729a
    > > Use Pref Codec Only: no
    > > DTMF Process INFO: yes
    > > DTMF Process AVT: yes
    > > DTMF Tx Method: Auto
    > > Hook Flash Tx Method: None
    > >

    > > I have tryed everything, but with no use.
    > > It would be great, if You could help me =)

    > I assume it's an SPA3000 or SPA3102...?
    >
    > Why have you got this? Hook Flash Tx Method: None - Is this the Line
    > One page, rather than the PSTN page?
    >
    > Hook flash is what you're trying to accomplish.
    >
    > There is also a setting "Line 1 Signal Hook Flash To PSTN:" which can
    > either be disabled or set to Double Hook Flash. (Find this on the PSTN
    > page)
    >
    > I'm not quite clear how you've got things connected.
    >
    > If someone presses the doorbell, does the phone on Line One ring? Is
    > the Fiarfisa connected as if it is a PSTN line to the Sipura?

    It is SPA 3000

    When I got my job, SPA 3000 already was there!

    I have tried everything in Hook Flash Method in Line 1 and PSTN line

    it's connected easy-
    Farfisa - External door stations
    Doors - I'm using Farfisa together with door bell, Electronic door
    speaker and door lock.
    Wall- Farfisa central.
    When I press the door bell, door farfisa is sending the singnal to wall
    farfisa. from wall farfisa it goes to sipura and then to the phone.
    from wall farfisa is going out telephone line into sipura line. then
    allowing IP Dialing the the signal goes to the phone (my IP dial plan
    PSTN line: (SO<: 303@192.168.1.51:5060>) )
    If I have understund the problem correct, than the DTMF signal isn't
    going from phone throught sipura to the farfisa and then to the door
    lock!
    If I'm using dirrect conection from farfisa to the phone, the:
    1) I press the door bell
    2) Door farfisa is sending to the wall farfisa signal, that the bell
    has been pressed
    3) Wall farfisa then sends signal to the phone
    4) the phone is ringing
    5) I pick up the phone, press two times button 'R' and the door lock
    opns the doors.

    If I'm using sipura, the
    1) I press the door bell
    2) Door farfisa is sending to the wall farfisa signal, that the bell
    has been pressed
    3) Wall farfisa sends signal to the sipura
    4) sipura using IP dialing sends the signal to the connecet phone
    5) the phone is ringing
    6) I pick up the phone, two times press the button 'R' and nothing is
    happening =(
    sipura Line1 configuration:
    DTMF Process INFO:yes
    DTMF Process AVT:yes
    DTMF Tx Method: INFO
    Hook Flash Tx Method:None

    sipura pstn line configuration:
    DTMF Process INFO:yes
    DTMF Process AVT:yes DTMF Tx Method: Inband

    I have tried every possible combination to solve this problem!
    , Jan 3, 2007
  10. Guest

    JW wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > HI!
    > > I have posted my problem in other forums, but without any results.
    > > so here is my problem!
    > > I have a door lock (Farfisa). at the doors is ring button, connected
    > > with Fiarfisa. To open a doors, if the button has been pressed, I have
    > > to pick-up the phone connected with Sipura, and press to times button
    > > 'R'.
    > > Sipura Line is connected with Farfisa, but phone is connected with
    > > desk-phone.
    > > When I'm pressing 2 times button 'R', nothing is happening :(
    > > could you please give some tips or something else, to solve this
    > > problem ;)
    > > PSTN Line dialplan is: (SO<:303@192.168.1.51:5060>)
    > > Preferred Codec: G711u
    > > DTMF Process INFO: yes
    > > DTMF Process AVT: yes
    > > DTMF Tx Method: Auto
    > >
    > > Line 1 dial plan is (.xx)
    > > Enable IP Dialing: yes
    > > Preferred Codec:G729a
    > > Use Pref Codec Only: no
    > > DTMF Process INFO: yes
    > > DTMF Process AVT: yes
    > > DTMF Tx Method: Auto
    > > Hook Flash Tx Method: None
    > >

    > > I have tryed everything, but with no use.
    > > It would be great, if You could help me =)
    > >

    > Not sure what your set up is, but check the settings for
    > "Line 1 Signal Hook Flash To PSTN" and "PSTN Hook Flash Len"

    PSTN Hook Flash Len: .25
    , Jan 3, 2007
  11. Guest

    wrote:
    > JW wrote:
    > > wrote:
    > > > HI!
    > > > I have posted my problem in other forums, but without any results.
    > > > so here is my problem!
    > > > I have a door lock (Farfisa). at the doors is ring button, connected
    > > > with Fiarfisa. To open a doors, if the button has been pressed, I have
    > > > to pick-up the phone connected with Sipura, and press to times button
    > > > 'R'.
    > > > Sipura Line is connected with Farfisa, but phone is connected with
    > > > desk-phone.
    > > > When I'm pressing 2 times button 'R', nothing is happening :(
    > > > could you please give some tips or something else, to solve this
    > > > problem ;)
    > > > PSTN Line dialplan is: (SO<:303@192.168.1.51:5060>)
    > > > Preferred Codec: G711u
    > > > DTMF Process INFO: yes
    > > > DTMF Process AVT: yes
    > > > DTMF Tx Method: Auto
    > > >
    > > > Line 1 dial plan is (.xx)
    > > > Enable IP Dialing: yes
    > > > Preferred Codec:G729a
    > > > Use Pref Codec Only: no
    > > > DTMF Process INFO: yes
    > > > DTMF Process AVT: yes
    > > > DTMF Tx Method: Auto
    > > > Hook Flash Tx Method: None
    > > >

    > > > I have tryed everything, but with no use.
    > > > It would be great, if You could help me =)
    > > >

    > > Not sure what your set up is, but check the settings for
    > > "Line 1 Signal Hook Flash To PSTN" and "PSTN Hook Flash Len"

    > PSTN Hook Flash Len: .25

    I have solved my previous problem!!!
    thanks for this link- http://www.snapthetooknietzogoed.nl/sipura
    I used system, SIP, Provisioning, Regional and Line1.
    now I have got another problem! From Asterisk I have to send a DTMf
    signal (flash||button 'R' signal to the farfisa throught SPA 3000 2
    times)
    If I'm writing in the extensions.conf
    exten => 193,2,macro(senddtmf)
    exten => 193,3,Wait(0)
    exten => 193,4,SendDTMF(16,100)
    exten => 193,5,Wait(1)
    exten => 193,6,SendDTMF(16,100)
    exten => 193,7,Wait(1)
    exten => 193,8,SendDTMF(16,100)
    exten => 193,9,Wait(1)
    exten => 193,10,SendDTMF(16,100)
    exten => 193,11,Wait(1)
    exten => 193,12,macro(senddtmf)
    exten => 193,13,Wait(0)
    exten => 193,14,SendDTMF(16,100)
    exten => 193,15,Wait(1)
    exten => 193,16,SendDTMF(16,100)
    exten => 193,17,Wait(1)
    exten => 193,18,SendDTMF(16,100)
    exten => 193,19,Wait(1)
    exten => 193,20,SendDTMF(16,100)
    exten => 193,21,SendDTMF(16,100)
    exten => 193,22,Wait(1)
    exten => 193,23,SendDTMF(16,100)
    exten => 193,24,Wait(1)
    exten => 193,25,SendDTMF(16,100)
    exten => 193,26,Wait(1)
    exten => 193,27,SendDTMF(16,100)
    exten => 193,28,Wait(1)
    exten => 193,29,SendDTMF(16,100)
    exten => 193,30,Wait(1)
    exten => 193,31,SendDTMF(16,100)
    exten => 193,32,Wait(7)
    exten => 193,33,Hungup()
    [macro-senddtmf]
    exten => s,1,SendDTMF(16,100)
    exten => s,2,SendDTMF(16,100)
    exten => s,3,SendDTMF(16,100)
    exten => s,4,SendDTMF(16,100)
    exten => s,5,SendDTMF(16,100)
    exten => s,6,SendDTMF(16,100)
    exten => s,7,SendDTMF(16,100)
    exten => s,8,SendDTMF(16,100)
    exten => s,9,Wait(1)
    then nothing is happening :(
    could you please tell me, where is the problem???
    Thank You =)
    , Jan 4, 2007