    set up a voip service or not?

    Let me know how to do ... thanks..

    G.

    Gmail, Oct 27, 2004

  2. On 10/27/04 10:34, Gmail wrote:
    > Dear friends,
    >
    > I would set up a voice service provider,
    >
    > I see that I should buy hardware but I think that some firm
    > could offer an "hosting" solution too, isn't it?
    >
    > Do you know firms that offer this solution, an hosting for
    > voip service providers? Who is the best?
    >
    > I would have in hosting the hardware required for host the
    > PSTN numbers and than create the virtual numbers for
    > the Voip service, in few words is what is required for
    > set up a voip service or not?
    >
    > Let me know how to do ... thanks..

    Aren't you asking too much, better hire someone who is competent enough
    to do it for you.

    --
    Dr Balwinder Singh Dheeman Registered Linux User: #229709
    CLLO (Chief Linux Learning Officer) Machines: #168573, 170593, 259192

    Dr Balwinder Singh Dheeman, Oct 27, 2004

  3. Gmail

    Daniel I Guest

    Try http://www.hostedswitch.com/index.php

    rg,
    Daniel

    Daniel I, Oct 27, 2004
  4. Gmail

    Gmail Guest

    Gmail, Oct 27, 2004
  5. Gmail

    Kyler Laird Guest

    "Gmail" <> writes:

    >Do you know firms that offer this solution, an hosting for
    >voip service providers? Who is the best?

    There are several. I haven't tried any. Look for "host"
    in this page.
    http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-VOIP Service Providers

    >I would have in hosting the hardware required for host the
    >PSTN numbers and than create the virtual numbers for
    >the Voip service, in few words is what is required for
    >set up a voip service or not?

    I'm using several PSTN services from a general-purpose
    colocated machine right now. Being closer to the PSTN
    provider has some advantages though.

    LiveVoIP told me they are offering colocation so I might
    switch to that eventually.

    With the services available now, it would be easy to set
    up a system in your house for development and then move it
    when you're ready. By that time the options will have
    changed.

    --kyler

    Kyler Laird, Oct 27, 2004
  6. Gmail

    Gino Guest

    "Kyler Laird" <> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > "Gmail" <> writes:
    >
    >>Do you know firms that offer this solution, an hosting for
    >>voip service providers? Who is the best?

    > There are several. I haven't tried any. Look for "host"
    > in this page.
    > http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-VOIP Service Providers
    >
    >>I would have in hosting the hardware required for host the
    >>PSTN numbers and than create the virtual numbers for
    >>the Voip service, in few words is what is required for
    >>set up a voip service or not?

    > I'm using several PSTN services from a general-purpose
    > colocated machine right now. Being closer to the PSTN
    > provider has some advantages though.
    >
    > LiveVoIP told me they are offering colocation so I might
    > switch to that eventually.
    >
    > With the services available now, it would be easy to set
    > up a system in your house for development and then move it
    > when you're ready. By that time the options will have
    > changed.
    >
    > --kyler

    thank you

    I think that you answered well to me