  1. Guest

    Do any VOIP routers or ATAs have built-in SIP servers?

    , Jun 17, 2006

  2. Bob wrote:

    > Do any VOIP routers or ATAs have built-in SIP servers?

    AVM's Fritz!Box? <http://www.avm.de/en/>

    Cheers,

    --
    Klaus Alexander Seistrup
    Copenhagen, Denmark

    Klaus Alexander Seistrup, Jun 17, 2006

  3. Ivor Jones Guest

    "Klaus Alexander Seistrup" <> wrote in
    message news:e70toh$onp$
    > Bob wrote:
    >
    > > Do any VOIP routers or ATAs have built-in SIP servers?

    > AVM's Fritz!Box? <http://www.avm.de/en/>
    >
    > Cheers,

    Doesn't have a SIP server, at least I don't think mine does, I'm sure I'd
    have found it by now if it did.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jun 17, 2006
  4. <> wrote in message
    > Do any VOIP routers or ATAs have built-in SIP servers?

    You can load Asterisk on top of some routers (Linksys, for example) if you
    also load the custom firmware (DD-WRT, etc).

    Jonathan Roberts, Jun 17, 2006
  5. Ivor Jones wrote:

    >> AVM's Fritz!Box? <http://www.avm.de/en/>

    > Doesn't have a SIP server, at least I don't think mine does,
    > I'm sure I'd have found it by now if it did.

    You're right, I'm mixing up things. Sorry...

    Cheers,

    --
    Klaus Alexander Seistrup
    SubZeroNet, Copenhagen, Denmark