    2 phone ports for use with standard phone's and each port needs to be able
    to be set up with a different VOIP account. Any ideas what my best option
    is? Thanks in advance
    Phil, Jul 21, 2006

  2. Phil

    Martin² Guest

    You have four choices:
    Draytek 2800VG, very good, reliable, expensive. Draytek 2600VG, second hand
    / from Ebay, no ADSL2, but otherwise as 2800VG.
    FritzBox! from Sipgate.co.uk, many people swear by them, can set up multiple
    VoIP providers.
    Finally Zyxel 2602HW, ADSL2+, WiFi, 2x VoIP, latest TI chipset as good as
    anything else.
    As it happens I have new, boxed one for sale, they retail at £155, open to
    offers.
    Regards,
    Martin at gsoft dot freeserve dot co dot uk
    Martin², Jul 21, 2006

  3. Phil

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Phil" <> wrote in message
    > I am looking at getting a new modem/router. I would like
    > it to have at least 2 phone ports for use with standard
    > phone's and each port needs to be able to be set up with
    > a different VOIP account. Any ideas what my best option
    > is? Thanks in advance

    AVM Fritz!Box Fon (www.avm.de/en) supports up to 10 SIP accounts. Most
    models have 2 phone ports, the WLAN7050 has three. Router has QoS and the
    device is very easy to set up with a wizard type interface.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Jul 21, 2006
  4. Phil

    Phil Guest

    "Ivor Jones" <> wrote in message

    > "Phil" <> wrote in message
    >> I am looking at getting a new modem/router. I would like
    >> it to have at least 2 phone ports for use with standard
    >> phone's and each port needs to be able to be set up with
    >> a different VOIP account. Any ideas what my best option
    >> is? Thanks in advance

    > AVM Fritz!Box Fon (www.avm.de/en) supports up to 10 SIP accounts. Most
    > models have 2 phone ports, the WLAN7050 has three. Router has QoS and the
    > device is very easy to set up with a wizard type interface.
    >
    > Ivor

    Thanks, just what I'm looking for.
    Phil, Jul 22, 2006