    find any..
    So do you know any device?
    Thx.. Tom

    radar, Nov 3, 2007

  2. radar

    Guest

    On 11 4 , 6 37 , radar <> wrote:
    > hi.. I use Ekida on Linux.. Its just a software for VoIP
    > communication where you can set up more accounts but I dont like to
    > have the computer still on so I just decided to find something like a
    > router or adaptor which is able to manage more accounts together. I
    > just wonder if any can be found but I say there must be one somewhere
    > because these days if you have a mobile phones using two sim cards
    > where is possible to choose which sim card to make a call .. so why
    > not have a voip device for more than one SIP account. Otherwise I
    > would have to find a someone who is able to change the software inside
    > these devices. I would say the choosing the account should be by
    > pressing a number on the phone - for example 'number one' choose
    > VoIPbuster.com and 'number two' BLABLA and after dialing international
    > format number...or in different way... ..easy! Why I am not able to
    > find any..
    > So do you know any device?
    > Thx.. Tom

    Hi

    Of course. There are too many device support more then one sip
    account. Such as the Jin310 from T.C.S, please log on our website
    store.telecomchinasourcing.com
    It will be easier to use, and save power. No need sound card.

    leon

    , Nov 6, 2007

  3. radar

    LVMarc Guest

    radar wrote:
    > hi.. I use Ekida on Linux.. Its just a software for VoIP
    > communication where you can set up more accounts but I dont like to
    > have the computer still on so I just decided to find something like a
    > router or adaptor which is able to manage more accounts together. I
    > just wonder if any can be found but I say there must be one somewhere
    > because these days if you have a mobile phones using two sim cards
    > where is possible to choose which sim card to make a call .. so why
    > not have a voip device for more than one SIP account. Otherwise I
    > would have to find a someone who is able to change the software inside
    > these devices. I would say the choosing the account should be by
    > pressing a number on the phone - for example 'number one' choose
    > VoIPbuster.com and 'number two' BLABLA and after dialing international
    > format number...or in different way... ..easy! Why I am not able to
    > find any..
    > So do you know any device?
    > Thx.. Tom

    here is an adapter that enable he voip and PSTN lines to be easily
    joined so that you can use your favorite single line phone
    gear(telephone, answering machine, etc) one two lines, whatever the
    source,

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=300171345092&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=020

    I made the first units for my own use and continue to make these!

    Marc

    LVMarc, Nov 13, 2007