voip & Pstn telco phone auto siwtch.. why not join the two in a simple handset???Re: Vonage + multi-

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Marc Popek, Dec 14, 2005.

  1. Marc Popek

    Marc Popek Guest

    There is a low cost, super low noise device called Combine-a-line, that is
    perfect for your application!

    Marco

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5841298655&rd=1&sspagenam
    e=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

    Marc Popek, Dec 14, 2005

  2. Marc Popek

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Marc Popek" <> wrote in message
    > There is a low cost, super low noise device called
    > Combine-a-line, that is perfect for your application!
    >
    > Marco

    Haven't they pulled your account yet, spammer..?

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Dec 14, 2005