    Are there any good voip providers out there that are reliable and good.
    cheap call rates around 3p to 4p for India and free calls to USA and few
    European countries?

    Jay, Jan 22, 2008

  2. Jay

    Graham. Guest

    "Jay" <> wrote in message
    news:47963377$0$21090$...
    > Are there any good voip providers out there that are reliable and good.
    > cheap call rates around 3p to 4p for India and free calls to USA and few
    > European countries?

    www.voip.co.uk will meet your requirements.
    There may well be an even better Betamax clone, depending
    on the countries you call.

    This is a useful matrix for making up your mind.
    http://backsla.sh/betamax

    --
    Graham

    %Profound_observation%

    Graham., Jan 22, 2008

  3. Jay

    News Reader Guest

    "Graham." <> wrote in message

    > "Jay" <> wrote in message
    >> Are there any good voip providers out there that are reliable and good.
    >> cheap call rates around 3p to 4p for India and free calls to USA and few
    >> European countries?

    > www.voip.co.uk will meet your requirements.
    > There may well be an even better Betamax clone, depending
    > on the countries you call.
    >
    > This is a useful matrix for making up your mind.
    > http://backsla.sh/betamax
    >
    > --
    > Graham
    >
    > %Profound_observation%

    Hi,

    Their is also www.vyke.co.uk - fixed pence per call charges for lots of
    Europe, USA, etc., etc.

    A good site to look at is www.myvoipprovider.com - has a lot of information
    and providers, detailed and compared, etc.

    Best wishes,

    News Reader

    News Reader, Jan 23, 2008
  4. Jay

    Graham. Guest

    >> Are there any good voip providers out there that are reliable and good.
    >> cheap call rates around 3p to 4p for India and free calls to USA and few
    >> European countries?

    > www.voip.co.uk will meet your requirements.
    > There may well be an even better Betamax clone, depending
    > on the countries you call.

    Sorry, that should have read www.voipcheap.co.uk
    I haven't used voip.co.uk and cannot find their rates on their
    website.

    --
    Graham

    %Profound_observation%