    Are there any good comparison sites or how about your experiences?

    TIA

    Lou
    Lou, Jan 20, 2007

  2. Lou wrote:
    > Not sure if this the correct group to ask in but...
    >
    > But I am looking for a good VoIP provider. Vonage? SunRocket, whoever.
    >
    > Are there any good comparison sites or how about your experiences?
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Lou

    What do you plan to use the service for? International calls? Domestic
    US? Just a home phone replacement?
    Jonathan Roberts, Jan 20, 2007

  3. Lou

    perting Guest

    Just keep away from packet 8. Their service is terrible.

    perting, Jan 20, 2007
  4. Lou

    Lou Guest

    Jonathan Roberts wrote:
    > Lou wrote:
    >> Not sure if this the correct group to ask in but...
    >>
    >> But I am looking for a good VoIP provider. Vonage? SunRocket, whoever.
    >>
    >> Are there any good comparison sites or how about your experiences?
    >>
    >> TIA
    >>
    >> Lou

    > What do you plan to use the service for? International calls? Domestic
    > US? Just a home phone replacement?

    Home phone in a new location. Domestic calls only.

    Lou
    Lou, Jan 20, 2007
  5. Lou wrote:
    > Jonathan Roberts wrote:
    >> Lou wrote:
    >>> Not sure if this the correct group to ask in but...
    >>>
    >>> But I am looking for a good VoIP provider. Vonage? SunRocket, whoever.
    >>>
    >>> Are there any good comparison sites or how about your experiences?
    >>>
    >>> TIA
    >>>
    >>> Lou

    >> What do you plan to use the service for? International calls?
    >> Domestic US? Just a home phone replacement?

    > Home phone in a new location. Domestic calls only.
    >
    > Lou

    SunRocket is good as is ViaTalk for this. Vonage isn't bad but is too
    expensive for home phone replacement in my opinion.
    Jonathan Roberts, Jan 20, 2007
  6. Lou

    Lou Guest

    Jonathan Roberts wrote:
    > Lou wrote:
    >> Jonathan Roberts wrote:

    >>> What do you plan to use the service for? International calls?
    >>> Domestic US? Just a home phone replacement?

    >> Home phone in a new location. Domestic calls only.
    >>
    >> Lou

    > SunRocket is good as is ViaTalk for this. Vonage isn't bad but is too
    > expensive for home phone replacement in my opinion.

    Thank you.

    Lou
    Lou, Jan 21, 2007
  7. Lou

    hdtv? Guest

    "Lou" <> wrote in message
    > Not sure if this the correct group to ask in but...
    >
    > But I am looking for a good VoIP provider. Vonage? SunRocket, whoever.
    >
    > Are there any good comparison sites or how about your experiences?
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Lou

    I second the opinion on Packet 8 - the only time they will answer an inquiry
    is if you are purchasing their service.
    Sun Rocket - my opinion is neutral(current provider).

    I googled this topic when I was leaving Packet 8 and found a VOiP comparison
    website.
    hdtv?, Jan 21, 2007