  1. Dejan

    Dejan Guest

    Which is the easiest way to start own VoIP bussines, and be VoIP provider?

    Dejan, Mar 17, 2006

  2. Dejan

    Martin² Guest

    >Which is the easiest way to start own VoIP bussines, and be VoIP provider?

    See if Ebay would sell you Skype ? $3bn offer should do it...

    Martin², Mar 18, 2006

  3. Dejan

    Rick Merrill Guest

    Dejan wrote:
    > Which is the easiest way to start own VoIP bussines, and be VoIP provider?

    Learn how to use spell checker as I did?

    Rick Merrill, Mar 18, 2006
  4. Dejan

    Guest

    Dejan wrote:
    > Which is the easiest way to start own VoIP bussines, and be VoIP provider?

    Império VoIP - www.imperiovoip.com

    , Mar 20, 2006
  5. You should probably start off reselling someone else. Many companies have
    affiilate programs or reseller programs. RKN has a reseller/re-brand
    program.

    Jonathan

    Jonathan Roberts, Mar 21, 2006