    trunking port has native VLAN20 and allowed VLAN220

    Thanks, Ned

    , Jan 30, 2008

  2. Thrill5 Guest

    Each site needs to have its own data and voice VLANs. You don't want to
    bridge traffic over an MPLS circuit (especially voice traffic) and bridging
    and routing over the same link is pretty messy. Just setup routing between
    the two, and enable QoS. You will probably need "gold" CAR on your MPLS
    circuit, and make sure your voice traffic is marked in accordance with your
    vendors requirements for "gold" CAR.

    Thrill5, Feb 6, 2008