    urinary pleasure and amusement.

    Go ahead - piss away at each other here; and how about letting
    participants with real concerns get their issues discussed in peace ?

    peter, Sep 19, 2005

  2. peter

    Saleh Jambo Guest

    "peter" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    do you have nothing better to do than resort to kids games like this.

    Saleh Jambo, Sep 19, 2005

  3. peter

    Mike Guest

    Saleh Jambo wrote:
    > "peter" <> wrote in message
    >
    > do you have nothing better to do than resort to kids games like this.

    Thats rich coming from you Stefan

    (Switching news servers won't help, you still have the same IP)

    From: "Saleh Jambo" <>
    Newsgroups: uk.telecom.voip
    Subject: Re: VoIP pissing contest ? do it here :)
    Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 12:11:29 GMT

    Mike, Sep 19, 2005
  4. peter

    Saleh Jambo Guest

    "Mike" <> wrote in message

    who said anything about switching

    Saleh Jambo, Sep 19, 2005
  5. peter

    Saleh Jambo Guest

    "Mike" <> wrote in message

    i could always use my mates thailand server if i really wanted to,but i cant
    be arsed for you mikey babe.

    Saleh Jambo, Sep 19, 2005
  6. peter

    Mike Guest

    Saleh Jambo wrote:
    > "Mike" <> wrote in message
    >
    > i could always use my mates thailand server if i really wanted to,but i cant
    > be arsed for you mikey babe.

    Oh go on. You know you want to willy wave.

    Mike, Sep 19, 2005
  7. peter

    Saleh Jambo Guest

    "Mike" <> wrote in message

    yes i do but not at you old timer

    Saleh Jambo, Sep 19, 2005
  8. peter

    Guest

    On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 12:55:16 GMT, "Saleh Jambo" <>
    wrote:

    >"Mike" <> wrote in message
    >
    >yes i do but not at you old timer

    :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

    , Sep 19, 2005
  9. peter

    Mike Guest

    Saleh Jambo wrote:
    > "Mike" <> wrote in message
    >
    > yes i do but not at you old timer

    If you won't do it for me, then do it for the rest of the group. :)

    Sounds like you are talking out of your arse again. Disprove it by
    posting via the imaginary "my mates thailand server"

    Mike, Sep 19, 2005
  10. "Saleh Jambo" <> wrote in message

    > "peter" <> wrote in message
    >
    > do you have nothing better to do than resort to kids games like this.

    Well My friend it seems that you have resorted to kids games in stealing my
    name ?

    God Bless

    Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
    More than 140,000 groups
    Unlimited download

    Alhaji Saleh Jambo, Sep 19, 2005

    Alhaji Saleh Jambo, Sep 19, 2005
  12. peter

    Mike Guest

    Alhaji Saleh Jambo wrote:
    > "Saleh Jambo" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>"peter" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>do you have nothing better to do than resort to kids games like this.

    > Well My friend it seems that you have resorted to kids games in stealing my
    > name ?

    Stefan, talking to yourself is a sign of madness.

    Mike, Sep 19, 2005
  13. peter

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Mike" <> wrote in message
    > Alhaji Saleh Jambo wrote:
    > > "Saleh Jambo" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > > "peter" <> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > do you have nothing better to do than resort to kids
    > > > games like this.

    > > Well My friend it seems that you have resorted to kids
    > > games in stealing my name ?

    > Stefan, talking to yourself is a sign of madness.

    That post didn't come from the same IP, so either he's finally figured out
    how to use a different one or he's got a brother..!

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Sep 19, 2005
  14. peter

    Guest

    On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 13:54:30 +0100, Mike <>
    wrote:

    >Saleh Jambo wrote:
    >> "Mike" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> i could always use my mates thailand server if i really wanted to,but i cant
    >> be arsed for you mikey babe.
    >>

    >Oh go on. You know you want to willy wave.

    He does have access to thailand stuff. His wife is Thai and he does
    use and He also has access to a
    server in merka which he uses with his newsguy account.
    pete

    , Sep 19, 2005
  15. peter

    Tone Guest

    On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 16:09:44 +0100, wrote:

    >On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 13:54:30 +0100, Mike <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Saleh Jambo wrote:
    >>> "Mike" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> i could always use my mates thailand server if i really wanted to,but i cant
    >>> be arsed for you mikey babe.
    >>>

    >>Oh go on. You know you want to willy wave.

    >He does have access to thailand stuff. His wife is Thai and he does
    >use and

    More Turtill Lies
    Wheres your proof Turdpile ?
    Oh of course you dont need any, you just like spouting lies

    >He also has access to a
    >server in merka which he uses with his newsguy account.
    >pete

    Proof ??
    Evidence
    Nope its just another of your wild fantasies

    --

    Just livin the Vida Sofa

    Tone, Sep 19, 2005
  16. peter

    Mike Guest

    wrote:
    > On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 13:54:30 +0100, Mike <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>Saleh Jambo wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Mike" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>>i could always use my mates thailand server if i really wanted to,but i cant
    >>>be arsed for you mikey babe.
    >>>

    >>Oh go on. You know you want to willy wave.

    > He does have access to thailand stuff. His wife is Thai and he does
    > use and He also has access to a
    > server in merka which he uses with his newsguy account.
    > pete

    Unfortunately you just saying it doesn't make it true. Real evidence
    would be a posting from him from his IP via the imaginary mate's Thai
    news server.

    Mike, Sep 19, 2005
  17. peter

    SalehJambo Guest

    "Mike" <> wrote in message

    > Unfortunately you just saying it doesn't make it true. Real evidence would
    > be a posting from him from his IP via the imaginary mate's Thai news
    > server.

    Im sorry what are you talking about now petey baby, ive cchanged my name
    bacuse my brother decide to use mine.

    ps what did you mean earlier by "willy waving2 ---u a bit kinky are you? or
    have i met you before somewhere :)

    SalehJambo, Sep 19, 2005
  18. peter

    Mike Guest

    Ivor Jones wrote:
    > "Mike" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Alhaji Saleh Jambo wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Saleh Jambo" <> wrote in message

    >>>Well My friend it seems that you have resorted to kids
    >>>games in stealing my name ?

    >>Stefan, talking to yourself is a sign of madness.

    > That post didn't come from the same IP, so either he's finally figured out
    > how to use a different one or he's got a brother..!

    Granted, the posting host IP wasn't listed but the same reader was used:-

    Chances are its the same person because I've seen him respond to his own
    postings before pretending to be someone else but forgetting to use a
    different account.

    You should read http://www.cellbanter.com/showthread.php?t=81714

    Oh, and spend a few quid getting the company accounts etc for his
    "company". Good for a giggle.

    Mike, Sep 19, 2005
  19. peter

    SalehJambo Guest

    "Mike" <> wrote in message

    For your information mike post what you think you know about the company
    accounst why not, also that is merely a front company PMSL, i never said we
    traded through that did i weirdo.

    Just to help you here are the details you will need.

    Name & Registered Office:
    TELEPHONE COMMUNICATIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
    OPERATIONS HOUSE, SECURITY
    CHAMBERS, ROCHDALE
    LANCASHIRE
    OL12 6PN
    Company No. 04749910

    Date of Incorporation: 30/04/2003

    Country of Origin: United Kingdom

    Company Type: Private Limited Company
    Nature of Business (SIC(03)):
    9305 - Other service activities
    6420 - Telecommunications
    9500 - Private households with employees
    5540 - Bars
    Accounting Reference Date: 30/05
    Last Accounts Made Up To: 30/04/2004 (DORMANT)
    Next Accounts Due: 30/03/2006
    Last Return Made Up To: 21/04/2005
    Next Return Due: 19/05/2006

    Last Members List: 21/04/2005

    Previous Names:
    Date of change Previous Name
    21/03/2005 FIRM WORLDWIDE (UK) LIMITED
    20/02/2004 19 MANAGEMENT SECURITY & PROTECTION LIMITED
    25/09/2003 SECUREO CORPORATE CONSULTANTS LIMITED
    12/06/2003 PREMIERE SECURITY SERVICES (UK) LTD

    SalehJambo, Sep 19, 2005
  20. peter

    Mike Guest

    SalehJambo wrote:
    > "Mike" <> wrote in message
    >

    >>Unfortunately you just saying it doesn't make it true. Real evidence would
    >>be a posting from him from his IP via the imaginary mate's Thai news
    >>server.

    > Im sorry what are you talking about now petey baby, ive cchanged my name
    > bacuse my brother decide to use mine.
    >
    > ps what did you mean earlier by "willy waving2 ---u a bit kinky are you?

    Nope, perfectly valid anglo-saxon phrase for those with enough sense to
    recognise it. Only kinky in the mind of the reader unfortunately.

    Thats a pathetic attempt on your part to try to make it look like I'm
    someone else. Must try harder.
    > or
    > have i met you before somewhere :)

    Yes, hello, you are Stefan posting from 81.110.218.193 again:-

    From: "SalehJambo" <>
    Newsgroups: uk.telecom.voip
    Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 16:07:19 GMT
    2005 17:07:19 BST)