Voip Phones

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by voipuserlong@gmail.com, Jun 7, 2006.

  1. Guest

    , Jun 7, 2006

  2. Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:
    > D-Link WiFi Phone is an easy way to bring your VoIP
    > service anywhere

    And you are telling us this why..?

    Could it possibly be spam..?

    Go away and take it with you.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Jun 7, 2006

  3. Memnoch Guest

    On Wed, 7 Jun 2006 08:06:32 +0100, "Ivor Jones" <>
    wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >> D-Link WiFi Phone is an easy way to bring your VoIP
    >> service anywhere

    >And you are telling us this why..?
    >
    >Could it possibly be spam..?
    >
    >Go away and take it with you.
    >
    >Ivor

    Couldn't see anything on that site regarding sales info. Does Outlook Express
    have an ignore thread key? Try that next time.
    Memnoch, Jun 7, 2006
  4. Ivor Jones Guest

    "Memnoch" <>
    wrote in message
    > On Wed, 7 Jun 2006 08:06:32 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > > <> wrote in message
    > > > D-Link WiFi Phone is an easy way to bring your VoIP
    > > > service anywhere

    > > And you are telling us this why..?
    > >
    > > Could it possibly be spam..?
    > >
    > > Go away and take it with you.
    > >
    > > Ivor

    > Couldn't see anything on that site regarding sales info.
    > Does Outlook Express have an ignore thread key? Try that
    > next time.

    It's an advert. I know all about ignoring people, so I'll ignore you if
    that's ok.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Jun 7, 2006
  5. Memnoch Guest

    On Wed, 7 Jun 2006 22:30:29 +0100, "Ivor Jones" <>
    wrote:

    >"Memnoch" <>
    >wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 7 Jun 2006 08:06:32 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >> > <> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > And you are telling us this why..?
    >> >
    >> > Could it possibly be spam..?
    >> >
    >> > Go away and take it with you.
    >> >
    >> > Ivor

    >> Couldn't see anything on that site regarding sales info.
    >> Does Outlook Express have an ignore thread key? Try that
    >> next time.

    >It's an advert. I know all about ignoring people, so I'll ignore you if
    >that's ok.

    So you can ignore threads then? That's cool.
    Memnoch, Jun 9, 2006
  6. Guest

    On Fri, 09 Jun 2006 17:27:22 GMT, Memnoch
    <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 7 Jun 2006 22:30:29 +0100, "Ivor Jones" <>
    >wrote:
    >

    >>"Memnoch" <>
    >>wrote in message

    >>> Couldn't see anything on that site regarding sales info.
    >>> Does Outlook Express have an ignore thread key? Try that
    >>> next time.

    >>It's an advert. I know all about ignoring people, so I'll ignore you if
    >>that's ok.

    >So you can ignore threads then? That's cool.

    Ivor ignores anyone that doesn't subscribe to his beloved Sipgate and
    says they are the ultimate in VOIP provision .
    , Jun 9, 2006
  7. alexd Guest

    wrote:

    > Ivor ignores anyone that doesn't subscribe to his beloved Sipgate and
    > says they are the ultimate in VOIP provision .

    And he ignores you because you're a cock.

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    17:55:05 up 25 days, 11:53, 1 user, load average: 0.54, 0.27, 0.19
    alexd, Jun 14, 2006