    for the home phone line so the worker can have only one phone on their desk.

    Does anyone make such a phone?

    Steve

    Steve, Jun 22, 2004

  2. Steve wrote:
    > For the remote worker, say one guy working out of a house in another
    > city, it would seem very handy to have a VOIP phone that also has a
    > PSTN connector for the home phone line so the worker can have only
    > one phone on their desk.
    >
    > Does anyone make such a phone?
    >
    > Steve

    Steve,

    There is phone's with two incomming analogue lines that could fit your
    needs.

    /Mats

    Mats Karlsson, Jun 22, 2004

  3. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Incoming analog PSTN line (or 2), + VOIP (SIP)? Without another gateway?
    Build into the phone?

    If so, what is it?

    Steve

    Steve, Jun 22, 2004
  4. On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 12:22:11 -0500, "Steve"
    <> wrote:

    >For the remote worker, say one guy working out of a house in another city,
    >it would seem very handy to have a VOIP phone that also has a PSTN connector
    >for the home phone line so the worker can have only one phone on their desk.
    >
    >Does anyone make such a phone?

    How about something like the Sipura SPA3000. It's an adaptor, rather
    than a phone, but it does most of the job.

    http://www.sipura.com/products/spa3000.htm

    peter

    -- engineering & hosting services for email, web and usenet --

    Peter Gradwell, Jun 22, 2004
  5. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Nope, not what I want. I want what I said, which is a SIP VOIP phone, that
    also has a PSTN line, am wondering if anyone makes such a product.

    Steve

    Steve, Jun 23, 2004
  6. Steve

    Carl Navarro Guest

    <> wrote:

    >For the remote worker, say one guy working out of a house in another city,
    >it would seem very handy to have a VOIP phone that also has a PSTN connector
    >for the home phone line so the worker can have only one phone on their desk.
    >
    >Does anyone make such a phone?

    Yes and no.

    Try: http://www.qtelnet.com/products-IP-1302.htm

    I'm not sure if the VOIP stands alone.

    Carl Navarro

    Carl Navarro, Jun 23, 2004
  7. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Steve, Jun 24, 2004
  8. Andreas Sikkema, Jun 24, 2004
  9. Steve

    Steve Guest

    I guess my realization is there is no such phone, pity. Very useful for
    certain markets.

    Steve

    Steve, Jun 24, 2004
  10. Steve

    Guest Guest

    Yes, there is such a phone, and a dang nice one at that.

    http://linuxdevices.com/articles/AT8916343149.html

    Guest, Jun 25, 2004
  11. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Yes, that would be an example, now if it was just without all the extras
    like the 4 port switch, router, etc.

    Seems overkill for a guy at home connected to work via VOIP (SIP) and
    needing his home phone connected as well.

    Steve

    Steve, Jun 25, 2004
  12. Steve

    Martin² Guest