    phones supporting this ?

    Regards,

    Martin

    Martin Maurer, May 14, 2005

  2. Martin Maurer

    RH Guest

    "Martin Maurer" <> wrote in message
    news:4285a01c$0$34662$...
    > Hello,
    >
    > i have a GRANDSTREAM Budge Tone BT101 and using it with sipgate. Is it
    > possible to have multiple accounts in this phone (e.g. two sipgate
    > accounts or one sipgate and a different provider) ? If not are there other
    > VoIP phones supporting this ?

    There are some gateways which can do this, but don't know any phones, I have
    been trying source some myself as they would be a sure fire seller
    I know you can get cisco phones with 4 or 6 lines but I am sure they are
    based on using the same sip account

    Rolf
    www.ip-talk.co.uk

    RH, May 14, 2005

  3. Martin Maurer

    Ivor Jones Guest

    RH wrote:
    > "Martin Maurer" <> wrote in message
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> i have a GRANDSTREAM Budge Tone BT101 and using it with sipgate.
    >> Is it possible to have multiple accounts in this phone (e.g. two
    >> sipgate accounts or one sipgate and a different provider) ? If not
    >> are there other VoIP phones supporting this ?

    > There are some gateways which can do this, but don't know any
    > phones, I have been trying source some myself as they would be a
    > sure fire seller I know you can get cisco phones with 4 or 6 lines but I
    > am sure
    > they are based on using the same sip account
    >
    > Rolf
    > www.ip-talk.co.uk

    I have a 4+12 PABX with 2 Sipgate lines and 2 PSTN lines coming in. You
    can call out on any line from any phone, although if you want to select a
    particular line for a call you have to do so manually, dialling the usual
    '9' picks one automatically. There are systems which do LCR but this one
    doesn't, it's rather old ;-)

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, May 14, 2005
  4. On Sat, 14 May 2005 08:52:09 +0200, "Martin Maurer"
    <> wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >i have a GRANDSTREAM Budge Tone BT101 and using it with sipgate. Is it
    >possible to have multiple accounts in this phone (e.g. two sipgate accounts
    >or one sipgate and a different provider) ? If not are there other VoIP
    >phones supporting this ?
    >
    >Regards,
    >
    > Martin

    Take a look at the sipura devices (phones/adapters)

    I have a Sipura SPA-2000 adapter which has two VoIP ports, I belive
    each one could be logged into separate providers.

    The Sipura-841 IP phone also comes with 2 VoIP lines, configured in
    the same way, and can be upgraded cheaply (via firmware) to 4 VoIP
    ports.

    Regards,

    Robin.

    Robin Grayson, May 14, 2005
  5. Martin Maurer

    Linus Surguy Guest

    "Martin Maurer" <> wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >i have a GRANDSTREAM Budge Tone BT101 and using it with sipgate. Is it
    >possible to have multiple accounts in this phone (e.g. two sipgate accounts
    >or one sipgate and a different provider) ? If not are there other VoIP
    >phones supporting this ?

    Yes. The Snom phones do this, also the new 'executive' Grandstream GXP1000 or
    something like that (although our tests with this phone have shown the firmware
    to be a bit unreliable at the moment).

    Linus

    www.telesave.co.uk: UK 2.5p/1.5/1p South Africa 6p US,France,Germany,Eire 2.5p
    Looking for VoIP ? We're the largest wholesale numbering supplier in the UK!

    Linus Surguy, May 14, 2005
  6. Martin Maurer

    JACK farmer Guest

    test