    I found one here www.voipchamps.net but have not found any others.

    Looks like it woul be great if it really works anywhere.
    , Nov 4, 2005

  2. Martin² Guest

    The USB phones often don't work very well with many sound cards.
    You are better of with just a soft phone ( headset helps,otherwise you may
    get echo ).
    The are plenty of FREE soft phones . e.g. X-lite from Xten,
    and there are many of SIP based VoIP providers which don't charge rip off
    rental prices and activation fees ! Depending where you are....
    Regards,
    Martin
    Martin², Nov 5, 2005