    access.

    http://www.flying-rugs.com/satellite-voip/linksys-wip300-phone.htm

    , Oct 1, 2006

  2. Brian A Guest

    On 30 Sep 2006 18:43:25 -0700, ""
    <> wrote:

    >VoIP Phone works like a mobile phone - no PC is required!

    Wow I didn't know you could do that - Duh

    >Internet(Voip)phone service plan thru wireless network,reduce phone
    >charges compared to standard phone services.You may roam throughout
    >your network while making phone calls,wherever you have Internet
    >access.
    >
    >http://www.flying-rugs.com/satellite-voip/linksys-wip300-phone.htm

    spam
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
    Skype Free Zone!!

    Brian A, Oct 1, 2006

  3. Desk Rabbit Guest

    wrote:
    > VoIP Phone works like a mobile phone - no PC is required!
    >
    > Internet(Voip)phone service plan thru wireless network,reduce phone
    > charges compared to standard phone services.You may roam throughout
    > your network while making phone calls,wherever you have Internet
    > access.
    >
    > http://www.flying-rugs.com/satellite-voip/linksys-wip300-phone.htm

    Where's Ivor when you need him ;-)

    Desk Rabbit, Oct 1, 2006
  4. Ivor Jones Guest

    "Desk Rabbit" <> wrote in message
    > wrote:
    > > VoIP Phone works like a mobile phone - no PC is
    > > required! Internet(Voip)phone service plan thru wireless
    > > network,reduce phone charges compared to standard phone
    > > services.You may roam throughout your network while
    > > making phone calls,wherever you have Internet access.
    > >
    > > http://www.flying-rugs.com/satellite-voip/linksys-wip300-phone.htm
    > >

    > Where's Ivor when you need him ;-)

    Who takes notice of me..? Except to tell me off, that is..?

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Oct 1, 2006
  5. Guest

    On Sun, 1 Oct 2006 20:42:21 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >"Desk Rabbit" <> wrote in message
    >> wrote:
    >> > VoIP Phone works like a mobile phone - no PC is
    >> > required! Internet(Voip)phone service plan thru wireless
    >> > network,reduce phone charges compared to standard phone
    >> > services.You may roam throughout your network while
    >> > making phone calls,wherever you have Internet access.
    >> >
    >> > http://www.flying-rugs.com/satellite-voip/linksys-wip300-phone.htm
    >> >

    >> Where's Ivor when you need him ;-)

    >Who takes notice of me..? Except to tell me off, that is..?
    >
    >Ivor

    Exactly Ivor NO ONE pleased it 's sunk in at last,perhaps if you
    hadn't been so keen on ramming a certain none UK useless voip provider
    down everyone's throats every single day things may have been
    different plus your never ending going on about spammers .

    , Oct 1, 2006
  6. Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    > Exactly Ivor NO ONE pleased it 's sunk in at last,perhaps
    > if you hadn't been so keen on ramming a certain none UK
    > useless voip provider down everyone's throats every
    > single day

    I don't. I recommend a provider I find far from useless. But not every day
    Ron, get your facts right.

    > things may have been different plus your never
    > ending going on about spammers .

    Ron, just SHUT UP. The only thing I am currently going on about is YOU.

    When you finally realise that NOBODY in this or any other group gives a
    damn about you or anything you have to say, the world will be a better
    place.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Oct 1, 2006
  7. Guest

    On Sun, 1 Oct 2006 22:30:20 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >Ron, just SHUT UP. The only thing I am currently going on about is YOU.

    IT WILL TAKE A MUCH BETTER MAN THAN AN OILY BIKER COME OLD FUDDYDUDDY
    RADIO HAM TO SHUP ME UP AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT IVOR .

    , Oct 1, 2006
  8. Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 1 Oct 2006 22:30:20 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > > Ron, just SHUT UP. The only thing I am currently going
    > > on about is YOU.

    > IT WILL TAKE A MUCH BETTER MAN THAN AN OILY BIKER COME
    > OLD FUDDYDUDDY RADIO HAM TO SHUP ME UP AND DON'T YOU
    > FORGET IT IVOR .

    Ooh, I seem to have struck a nerve..!

    Oh BTW nobody listens to people who shout.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Oct 1, 2006
  9. voip_ross Guest

    Ofcourse you could use a Nokia N series phone, they connect to wireless
    networks and the standard mobile networks so you are never out of
    signal!

    It's a good idea.

    Ross

    -----------------------
    Ross Beer
    Voicehost.co.uk

    voip_ross, Oct 2, 2006
  10. Desk Rabbit Guest

    Ivor Jones wrote:
    > "Desk Rabbit" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>VoIP Phone works like a mobile phone - no PC is
    >>>required! Internet(Voip)phone service plan thru wireless
    >>>network,reduce phone charges compared to standard phone
    >>>services.You may roam throughout your network while
    >>>making phone calls,wherever you have Internet access.
    >>>
    >>>http://www.flying-rugs.com/satellite-voip/linksys-wip300-phone.htm
    >>>

    >>Where's Ivor when you need him ;-)

    > Who takes notice of me..? Except to tell me off, that is..?
    >
    > Ivor

    This is what I mean. You are not being even-handed. One poor sod tries
    to get rid of 1 Telephony card and he is given chapter and verse and
    shown the door due to what is in my opinion a dubious interpretaion of
    the charter. Another comes along that is in my opinion clearly in breach
    of the charter and is totally ignored.

    Desk Rabbit, Oct 2, 2006
  11. News Reader Guest

    "Ivor Jones" <> wrote in message
    > <> wrote in message
    > > On Sun, 1 Oct 2006 22:30:20 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    > > <> wrote:

    < SNIP >

    Just wanted to put in at least something of a positive comment for / about
    Ivor.

    Not everyone ignores you or finds your posts useless.

    I certainly haven't found them to be soooo problematic, concerning,
    disturbing, etc.

    .... And often a variety of different voices in an active forum (as in
    arena - rather than computer message forum!) keeps a place interesting,
    alive, etc.

    Anyhow, what do I know / perhaps Ivor can get a little carried away / single
    subject over focused but I just wanted something of a positive post to be
    given to Ivor because at the very least it is not really nice or fair, etc.
    only to / just to lambaste someone.

    Best wishes,

    News Reader

    News Reader, Oct 2, 2006
  12. Ivor Jones Guest

    "News Reader" <> wrote in message

    > Just wanted to put in at least something of a positive
    > comment for / about Ivor.
    >
    > Not everyone ignores you or finds your posts useless.
    >
    > I certainly haven't found them to be soooo problematic,
    > concerning, disturbing, etc.
    >
    > ... And often a variety of different voices in an active
    > forum (as in
    > arena - rather than computer message forum!) keeps a
    > place interesting, alive, etc.
    >
    > Anyhow, what do I know / perhaps Ivor can get a little
    > carried away / single subject over focused but I just
    > wanted something of a positive post to be given to Ivor
    > because at the very least it is not really nice or fair,
    > etc. only to / just to lambaste someone.

    Thanks for that. Maybe I do get carried away sometimes but Ron and I have
    a bit of a history with regard to his hatred of Sipgate. He had a bad
    experience and is forever bringing it up, he won't let it lie. Me, if I
    have a bad time with a company, which I have had recently with a certain
    well known high street chain of opticians, who refused to admit they'd
    overcharged me for a pair of glasses, I just write to their managing
    director, telling him why I will not be using them again, and leave it at
    that. I don't lambast people on newsgroups forever and a day.

    Just my 2p.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Oct 2, 2006
  13. Herman Guest

    > "Ivor Jones" <> wrote in message
    >> <> wrote in message
    >> > On Sun, 1 Oct 2006 22:30:20 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    >> > <> wrote:
    >> >

    > < SNIP >
    >
    > Just wanted to put in at least something of a positive comment for / about
    > Ivor.
    >
    > Not everyone ignores you or finds your posts useless.
    >
    > I certainly haven't found them to be soooo problematic, concerning,
    > disturbing, etc.
    >
    > ... And often a variety of different voices in an active forum (as in
    > arena - rather than computer message forum!) keeps a place interesting,
    > alive, etc.
    >
    > Anyhow, what do I know / perhaps Ivor can get a little carried away /
    > single
    > subject over focused but I just wanted something of a positive post to be
    > given to Ivor because at the very least it is not really nice or fair,
    > etc.
    > only to / just to lambaste someone.
    >

    > Best wishes,
    >

    > News Reader

    My 2p worth, for what it's worth, is that both parties have positive things
    to contribute (and have helped me), but everyone turns off when it gets
    personal. Lets have more of the same except for the feuding - it really is
    a turn off.

    Herman, Oct 2, 2006
  14. Guest

    On Sun, 1 Oct 2006 23:55:01 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 1 Oct 2006 22:30:20 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>

    >> > Ron, just SHUT UP. The only thing I am currently going
    >> > on about is YOU.

    >> IT WILL TAKE A MUCH BETTER MAN THAN AN OILY BIKER COME
    >> OLD FUDDYDUDDY RADIO HAM TO SHUP ME UP AND DON'T YOU
    >> FORGET IT IVOR .

    >Ooh, I seem to have struck a nerve..!

    no one shuts me up Ivor
    >Oh BTW nobody listens to people who shout.
    >just SHUT UP.

    Then why do you ??

    , Oct 2, 2006
  15. Guest

    On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 09:55:05 +0100, Desk Rabbit <>
    wrote:

    >Ivor Jones wrote:
    >> "Desk Rabbit" <> wrote in message

    >>>Where's Ivor when you need him ;-)

    >> Who takes notice of me..? Except to tell me off, that is..?
    >>
    >> Ivor

    >This is what I mean. You are not being even-handed. One poor sod tries
    >to get rid of 1 Telephony card and he is given chapter and verse and
    >shown the door due to what is in my opinion a dubious interpretaion of
    >the charter. Another comes along that is in my opinion clearly in breach
    >of the charter and is totally ignored.

    Just tell him to stuff his charter mate , newsgroup charters have no
    legal standing whatsoever my God Ivor would make a great jobsworth
    don't you think .

    , Oct 2, 2006
  16. Guest

    On Mon, 2 Oct 2006 13:16:36 +0100, "News Reader" <>
    wrote:

    >Anyhow, what do I know / perhaps Ivor can get a little carried away

    I would pay someone to carry him away asap .

    , Oct 2, 2006
  17. Guest

    On Mon, 2 Oct 2006 15:06:02 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >Thanks for that. Maybe I do get carried away sometimes but Ron and I have
    >a bit of a history with regard to his hatred of Sipgate. He had a bad
    >experience and is forever bringing it up, he won't let it lie.

    That's the only problem with UK people in general they are very
    willing to allow companies and individuals to walk all over them and
    say nothing I for one won't and never will . If it where not for UK
    people being willing to put up with anything Brown and Blair the
    dynamic duo would have been history years ago .

    , Oct 2, 2006
  18. Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    > Just tell him to stuff his charter mate , newsgroup
    > charters have no legal standing whatsoever my God Ivor
    > would make a great jobsworth don't you think .

    They may not have legal standing as such, but read the terms and
    conditions of your ISP - they may well have conditions specifying
    adherence to newsgroup charters.

    People have lost their accounts for less.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Oct 3, 2006
  19. Kipper Guest

    On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 19:33:55 GMT, said:

    >On Mon, 2 Oct 2006 15:06:02 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    ><> wrote:
    >

    >>Thanks for that. Maybe I do get carried away sometimes but Ron and I have
    >>a bit of a history with regard to his hatred of Sipgate. He had a bad
    >>experience and is forever bringing it up, he won't let it lie.

    >That's the only problem with UK people in general they are very
    >willing to allow companies and individuals to walk all over them and
    >say nothing I for one won't and never will . If it where not for UK
    >people being willing to put up with anything Brown and Blair the
    >dynamic duo would have been history years ago .

    We get a bit fed up with the Ivor/Ron girls handbagging each other.

    Kipper, Oct 3, 2006
  20. Ivor Jones Guest

    "Kipper" <mynew@magicunderwater¥fronts> wrote in message

    [snip]

    > We get a bit fed up with the Ivor/Ron girls handbagging
    > each other.

    Not half as fed up as I get, mate. But there's no way I'll let him chuck
    me off the group I got created. Sorry if others are inconvenienced but I
    didn't start it.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Oct 4, 2006