VoIP Phone provider

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by kongmou, Sep 12, 2005.

  1. kongmou

    kongmou Guest

    Dear Sir/ Madam,
    I would like to introduce myself and express interest in your Compan
    and its Products & Services.

    My name is Alex Kong and I am the Sales Executive at Roby Technolog
    Co., Ltd., located in Shenzhen, China. As a famous Hi-Tech enterprise
    Roby is mainly engaged in research, development, production, sales o
    VoIP devices. Our USB Phone and IP Phone is available for a low pric
    but high quality. We would be very interested in providing you wit
    preferential pricing due to the nature of your business and you
    involvement in the VoIP industry.

    For our products enter our website WWW.CHINAROBY.COM please.

    I would look forward to developing a fruitful business relationship an
    I eagerly await your reply.

    Best Regards,

    Alex Kong

    [image: http://www.chinaroby.com/english/logo/logo1.gif]