VoIP phone PL-18R for sale!

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by dianasun, Jul 13, 2006.

  1. dianasun

    dianasun Guest

    Hi there,

    I'm diana, from Roby Tech.(www.chinaroby.com) which the
    leading VoIP phone and USB Skype phone manufacturer in China.

    Recently, we hit the market with the newest VoIP Phone PL-18R.

    Integrated router functions.
    10/100M Ethernet interface supports LAN/ADSL/Cable Modem
    Automatic IP obtaining and gateway scan.. Support DHCP, static IP and
    PPPOE;
    Support G7231, G729, G711/A, G711/U, GSM,
    Display incoming caller name from phone namebook
    Remote Telnet/Web configuration; Log in password protection.
    LCD display incoming caller name from phonebook(Chinese pinyin
    /English); message notification.
    Login ONE H.323 GK and TWO SIP Proxies simultaneously and make calls with
    different digitmap, Press a key to switch back to default
    one.(2 or up to 3 business phone)

    To extend market, we are looking for offshore agents urgently.

    The best price, the good quality and stability, why not choose Roby as
    your partner?

    If you interested in it, please do not hesitate to email me. Thanks for
    your help.

    Diana

    Email:
    Skype: diana_chinaroby