    third party dialer program to dial out on that phone

    to avoid key presses.

    Chris
    Chris, Oct 21, 2005

  2. Chris

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Chris" <> wrote in message
    news:p
    > I have Grandstream BudgeTone 100 phone which i Use with
    > 18866 .
    >
    > Is there any way that I can use the phone dialer in Win
    > xp or some third party dialer program to dial out on that
    > phone to avoid key presses.

    I don't think so, you'd have to use a softphone like X-Lite. The
    Grandstream has speed dials, doesn't it..?

    Sipgate has on-screen click-to-dial, but that's no use for your purposes,
    obviously..!

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Oct 21, 2005

  3. Goto http://www.xeloq.com

    Get a paid account and ask them for their TAPI driver.......that driver
    makes *any* IP Phone on their network call the number you send to it from
    Outlook or so....

    Great to use in callcenters....

    Henry

    Henry Fartknocker III, Oct 23, 2005