    Impact Quotient,Conclusions

    http://flying-rugs.com/virtual-pbx/

    , Jul 22, 2006

  2. Ivor Jones Guest

    Ivor Jones, Jul 22, 2006

  3. Guest

    On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 20:53:15 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >
    >[spam snipped]
    >
    >Please read the group charter before posting.
    >
    >http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.telecom.voip.html#uk.telecom.voip
    >

    >Ivor

    Give it a rest just who do you think you are the owner of the group or
    something ! if people want to post spam let them if certainly does not
    bother me, now your constant praise of Sipgate really does get right
    up my nose .

    , Jul 22, 2006
  4. Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    > Give it a rest just who do you think you are the owner of
    > the group or something ! if people want to post spam let
    > them if certainly does not bother me, now your constant
    > praise of Sipgate really does get right up my nose .

    Your mere existence gets up mine, Ron. Go away.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jul 22, 2006
  5. Guest

    On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 23:22:28 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >
    >[snip]
    >
    >> Give it a rest just who do you think you are the owner of
    >> the group or something ! if people want to post spam let
    >> them if certainly does not bother me, now your constant
    >> praise of Sipgate really does get right up my nose .

    >Your mere existence gets up mine, Ron. Go away.
    >
    >Ivor

    NO CHANCE .

    , Jul 22, 2006
  6. Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 23:22:28 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > > <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > [snip]
    > >
    > > > Give it a rest just who do you think you are the
    > > > owner of the group or something ! if people want to
    > > > post spam let them if certainly does not bother me,
    > > > now your constant praise of Sipgate really does get
    > > > right up my nose .

    > > Your mere existence gets up mine, Ron. Go away.
    > >
    > > Ivor
    > >

    > NO CHANCE .

    Then put up with me criticising spammers and other imbeciles on this
    group.

    Tell you what, I will stop doing that when you stop bringing Sipgate into
    every thread you poke your unwanted nose into. How about it..?

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jul 22, 2006
  7. David Floyd Guest

    In message of Sat, 22 Jul 2006, Ivor Jones writes
    ><> wrote in message
    >
    >[spam snipped]
    >
    >Please read the group charter before posting.
    >
    >http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.telecom.voip.html#uk.telecom.voip
    >

    >Ivor

    You don't seem to realize that spammers don't read newsgroups. So your
    comment above is a waste of time in this newsgroup and just adds more
    noise (as has been evident from the village idiot in this group).

    By all means notify the appropriate authorities about spam etc in
    newsgroups but please don't inform us about it.

    DF

    David Floyd, Jul 23, 2006
  8. Guest

    On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 23:41:28 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 23:22:28 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >> > <> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > [snip]

    >> > Your mere existence gets up mine, Ron. Go away.
    >> >
    >> > Ivor
    >> >

    >> NO CHANCE .

    >Then put up with me criticising spammers and other imbeciles on this
    >group.
    >
    >Tell you what, I will stop doing that when you stop bringing Sipgate into
    >every thread you poke your unwanted nose into. How about it..?
    >

    >Ivor

    In that case I will have to arrange to have you constantly fed with
    spam it is good for you .

    , Jul 23, 2006
  9. Guest

    On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 10:12:13 +0100, David Floyd <>
    wrote:

    >By all means notify the appropriate authorities about spam etc in
    >newsgroups but please don't inform us about it.

    And informing the appropriate authorities will achieve nothing this as
    been done time and time again over the years why Ivor constantly goes
    on about it like an old women I will never know.
    Hellfire David we are talking about internet news groups here you
    read what you want to read and kill the rest . I just don't think Ivor
    has the brains to see that he just cannot win regarding spammers due
    to the fact that his brain is full of stupid radio amateur stuff
    damned motor bikes and Sipgate .

    , Jul 23, 2006
  10. Guest

    On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 22:16:58 GMT, wrote:

    > if people want to post spam let them if certainly does not
    >bother me,

    It most certainly does bother me. If you let one person spam, all the
    others will choose to do the same.

    >now your constant praise of Sipgate really does get right
    >up my nose

    Your constant denigration of Sipgate doesn't just get right
    up my nose; it annoys many, many other people.

    If it was a choice between spammers and you, I'd prefer to keep the
    spammers, but I really don't like them here.

    , Jul 24, 2006