    Failing that, a cheap service provider that can provide the VOIP PBX.

    I've checked out gradwell and telappliant and they want £20 a month.

    , Jun 21, 2005

  2. wrote:
    > Any ideas on a cheap VOIP PBX / Centrex for Windows.
    >
    > I have a 08xx number that can be delivered to any SIP address.
    > I want music on hold, IVR. Ideally something that can run on my
    > laptop/pc as a small NT service.
    >
    > Failing that, a cheap service provider that can provide the VOIP PBX.
    >
    > I've checked out gradwell and telappliant and they want £20 a month.

    No, we only want GBP7.

    cheers
    peter

    Peter Gradwell, Jun 22, 2005

  3. Paul -M- Guest

    > No, we only want GBP7.

    ROFL

    Nice to see a company thats interested in their potential users ;)

    Paul -M-, Jun 22, 2005
  4. Guest

    On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 10:37:04 +0100, Peter Gradwell
    <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> Any ideas on a cheap VOIP PBX / Centrex for Windows.
    >>
    >> I have a 08xx number that can be delivered to any SIP address.
    >> I want music on hold, IVR. Ideally something that can run on my
    >> laptop/pc as a small NT service.
    >>
    >> Failing that, a cheap service provider that can provide the VOIP PBX.
    >>
    >> I've checked out gradwell and telappliant and they want £20 a month.

    >No, we only want GBP7.

    http://www.gradwell.com/voip/centrex/
    "Just £7 per month (£8.23 inc VAT) per telephone number and line
    allocated. "

    "Use up to two PSTN lines per phone number allocated - i.e. one
    inbound and one outbound line (e.g. for call diversion). Usage of
    additional lines is subject to additional line rental of £7 (£8.23)
    per month."

    so I need 2 lines, 1 for inbound and 1 for outbound at £8.23 each per
    month = £16.46 per month.

    Pricing is not very clear on gradwell so I think I need the outbound
    line to divert calls.

    , Jun 22, 2005
  5. wrote:
    > On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 10:37:04 +0100, Peter Gradwell
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Any ideas on a cheap VOIP PBX / Centrex for Windows.
    >>>
    >>>I have a 08xx number that can be delivered to any SIP address.
    >>>I want music on hold, IVR. Ideally something that can run on my
    >>>laptop/pc as a small NT service.
    >>>
    >>>Failing that, a cheap service provider that can provide the VOIP PBX.
    >>>
    >>>I've checked out gradwell and telappliant and they want £20 a month.

    >>No, we only want GBP7.

    > http://www.gradwell.com/voip/centrex/
    > "Just £7 per month (£8.23 inc VAT) per telephone number and line
    > allocated. "
    >
    > "Use up to two PSTN lines per phone number allocated - i.e. one
    > inbound and one outbound line (e.g. for call diversion). Usage of
    > additional lines is subject to additional line rental of £7 (£8.23)
    > per month."
    >
    > so I need 2 lines, 1 for inbound and 1 for outbound at £8.23 each per
    > month = £16.46 per month.
    >
    > Pricing is not very clear on gradwell so I think I need the outbound
    > line to divert calls.

    Ah right. Sorry, the policy is that it's 1 7quid = 1 phone number and 2
    concurrent calls, so that is all you'll need.

    cheers
    [eter

    Peter Gradwell, Jun 22, 2005