    I am talking for "all practical purposes", absent CIA or KGB with
    advanced technology.

    Thanks
    Steve, Aug 4, 2005

  2. Steve

    Marc Popek Guest

    Steve,

    the signal is absolute;y there and detectable for rf seeking missiles.
    decoding the digital signal would be cake for 3 letter agencies, typical
    radio listening would not decode easy... anybody with enough skill to create
    a virii, with a modem and directional antenna... may be able to break link
    with extended use and extended search time. i.e. guess the seed code game..
    marc

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5824840597&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

    Marc Popek, Nov 4, 2005