    Thanks for your understanding and for your help!
    Regards,
    neska.
    neska, Feb 11, 2004

  2. GPRS is like a network, so no problem in that part (I guess from other
    job I used GPRS for). Both ends need to be able to see each other with a
    ping.

    But if you have to pay $3 for each and every MByte, like I do in
    Denmark, it can very fast be very expensive :(

    --
    Christen Fihl
    http://HSPascal.Fihl.net/
    Christen Fihl, Feb 11, 2004

  3. neska

    Ni Guest

    I understand data over gprs las about 2,000ms lag?

    Nick
    Ni, Feb 11, 2004