    thanks in advance
    krunal
    , Aug 27, 2005

  2. Sekhar Guest

    Look at
    http://www.zoom.com/graphics/datasheets/adsl/5565_5566_X5V_09455565.pdf

    You may lookup for similar devices which combine "ADSL Modem + VOIP + 4
    port Router"

    If I were you, I would go for a cheap router
    (http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?&ref=cj&pfp=cj&product_code=298420)
    and SPA 2000.

    This one has a router and VOIP
    http://store.voxilla.com/customer/product.php?productid=16152&cat=0&page=

    Just VOIP
    http://store.voxilla.com/customer/product.php?productid=16150&cat=0&page=

    ADSL Modem + Router
    http://www.superwarehouse.com/Hawking_ADSL_Modem_Router/HAR11A/p/298909

    There may be several such ones available in the market BUT DONT BELIEVE
    THEY ARE AVAILABLE IN INDIA :(

    Cheers!

    Sekhar.
    Sekhar, Aug 29, 2005