    upgrading to 3.0 or higher fix the problem or do I need to run third
    party Firmware to get Voip phones to work. Thanks.

    , Jul 22, 2006

  2. wrote:
    >Voip phones will not work on the network.

    What kind of VOIP phones, where's the PBX, what's the protocol, and
    what's the rest of your network topology?

    The router probably isn't your problem, but updating the firmware is
    probably a good idea.

    William P.N. Smith, Jul 22, 2006

  3. Joe Guest

    We have indeed confirm VoIP problems on the WRT54G firmware version
    1.00.1. In general the problems consisted of unresponsive VoIP phones.
    We upgraded to version 1.00.6 and the problems were resolved. Whether
    or not this applies to your situation is another question.

    Joe, Jul 24, 2006