    Drew Cutter Guest

    Is it possible to do Voip on a satellite phone without a satellite
    dish ? If so i would appreciate the help . Done google already.
    Drew Cutter, Feb 26, 2006

  2. Look for Inmarsat BGAN or Inmarsat RBGAN. These products support VOIP
    over satellite without a satellite dish.

    --
    EventStudio System Designer 2.5 - http://www.EventHelix.com/EventStudio
    Telecom Systems Engineering and Call Flow Design Tool
    EventHelix.com, Mar 7, 2006

  3. Drew Cutter

    Guest

    you can use direcway also for this.

    with the VAP Appliance you can connect VAP to Phone and VAP will
    connect to to antena ( terminal of direcway from HNS). then you can do
    voice over IP and even internet browsing over the satallite link. this
    is very popular in USA.
    these is no dish involved but a small antenna you need.

    Regards
    , Mar 8, 2006
  4. Drew Cutter

    Drew Cutter Guest

    I'm going to set a ham radio / voip for friends. What is the ideal
    uploads and download speeds (for satellite or wireless) .

    Drew Cutter, Mar 9, 2006