    Thanks for any help!

    Charlotte

    , Jul 26, 2006

  2. wrote:
    >but now, after downloading Cubix softphone, it does not work properly

    Try using System Restore to back up in time to before you installed
    the softphone.

    William P.N. Smith, Jul 27, 2006

  3. Guest

    Hi William,

    thanks for your suggestion! I tried this but unfortunately it did not
    work. I also tried to download (English) Netmeeting but it keeps on
    telling me that "this version cannot be installed on this computer" (or
    the like). First I thought maybe it is because I have Czech XP Home and
    there seems to be no Czech version of NM available but on my other PC
    the English NM is working fine together with the German one so probably
    it is not a question of language. It's really strange...

    Charlotte

    William P.N. Smith wrote:
    > wrote:
    > >but now, after downloading Cubix softphone, it does not work properly

    > Try using System Restore to back up in time to before you installed
    > the softphone.

    , Jul 31, 2006