    I'm having a hard time finding someone running VoIP on xDSL w/o QoS.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Carlton.

    Carlton Whitmore, Jul 21, 2003

  2. Carlton Whitmore

    Plato Guest

    On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 16:50:29 -0500, "Carlton Whitmore"
    <> wrote:

    >We have an existing VPN (hardware at each location), running over xDSL in 14
    >locations. Each office has a min. of 384k upload bandwidth with each office
    >ranging from 4 to 11 people. The VPN box at each location also acts as the
    >router, but it does not have Layer 2 capabilities. Is there anyone out there
    >with a similar setup that is using VoIP over xDSL? ( SBC is our provider at
    >all but two locations)
    >I'm having a hard time finding someone running VoIP on xDSL w/o QoS.
    >Any help would be appreciated.
    >Carlton.

    talk to anyone using Vonage or Packet8. Both provide VoIP over DSL
    w/o QoS

    Plato, Jul 21, 2003

  3. I'm looking to integrate our existing VPN with an VoIP hardware solution. We
    are looking at Avaya at this time.
    What I need to know is anyone else has a VoIP PBX at serveral locations over
    DSL.
    thanks,
    Carlton.

    Carlton Whitmore, Jul 22, 2003