    Thanks for your help

    bye
    vincenzo
    vincenzo2877, Aug 31, 2004

  2. vincenzo2877 wrote:
    > Hello there.
    > I'm new to VOIP and I would appreciate if somebody with more experience
    > will indicate me the right way to go.
    > I have a client that need to forward his POTS calls from his office to a
    > location across the planet. I'm thinking that VOIP is the way to go.
    > If he installs a router with voip capabilities in the office and set it
    > to forward all the calls (to his actual number) to a specific IP address
    > (of a voip Phone in the other country) would it work?

    Yep. The one problem you could run into is network quality. If you are
    trying to forward calls over the internet make sure you have broadband
    at least at both sides.

    > Is there another better way to go?

    Nope.

    > Thanks for your help

    Welcome.

    > bye
    > vincenzo

    Bye,
    --
    Arnold

    "I have a plan so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel!"
    Ask smart questions : http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
    Arnold Ligtvoet, Sep 1, 2004