    and neighbor gatekeepers.
    Can you please recommend any ?

    Thanks and Regards
    Shibumi, Jul 20, 2004

  2. Shibumi

    Charlene Guest

    Hi,

    >I need a tool, preferably low cost or opensource , to monitor voice gateways
    >and neighbor gatekeepers.
    >Can you please recommend any ?

    Have you tried Monitoring Software http://www.monitoring-software.net they have
    a mix of just about everything.

    Charlene
    Charlene, Jul 20, 2004

  3. Shibumi

    Alan Clark Guest

    Charlene <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Hi,
    >
    > >I need a tool, preferably low cost or opensource , to monitor voice gateways
    > >and neighbor gatekeepers.
    > >Can you please recommend any ?

    > Have you tried Monitoring Software http://www.monitoring-software.net they have
    > a mix of just about everything.
    >
    > Charlene

    You can also check Telchemy's site (www.telchemy.com) for information
    on the VQmon monitoring software and various VoIP test equipment
    vendors that use it

    Alan
    Alan Clark, Jul 31, 2004