    version 12.2 - Advanced IP Services, or buy Cisco 2801 Integrated
    Services Router with Cisco EtherSwitch HWIC - switch - 4 ports. Please
    advice. Thanks.

    Someone, Mar 3, 2007

  2. Someone

    wwwired Guest

    On Mar 3, 10:27 am, Someone <> wrote:
    > I am interested in setting up a small VOIP Lab for a starter and at
    > the same time I want to have the opportunity to practice on a Cisco
    > switches, should I buy a Catalyst 3560 Series switch running IOS
    > version 12.2 - Advanced IP Services, or buy Cisco 2801 Integrated
    > Services Router with Cisco EtherSwitch HWIC - switch - 4 ports. Please
    > advice. Thanks.

    Check out www.expert-labs.com and call me with your equipment
    requirements. I sell new, open box, refurbished Cisco, Extreme, F5,
    and more.

    Up to 90 % off list and backed with a One Year Hardware Replacement
    Warranty. We also carry Nortel, Avaya, Polycom, Aastra and
    Plantronics telephony hardware. We have over 18,000 sq feet of
    warehouse filled with equipment and can usually ship same day. All
    equipment is throughly tested and certified by our in-house
    technicians.

    Bruce Burke

    Network Liquidators
    www.networkliquidators.com
    813-490-7042

    wwwired, Mar 4, 2007

  3. Passing the Voice lab exam requires a depth of understanding difficult
    to obtain without hands-on experience.

    Early in your preparation you should arrange access to the equipment
    covered on the exam, and listed below.

    MCS 7835 Call Manager/CRS Servers
    MCS 7835 Unity Server
    Catalyst 6503
    3725 Routers (WAN, Gatekeeper, Gateway, PSTN Emulation)
    Cisco Unity Express
    2651XM H.323 Gateway
    VG248 Analog Phone Gateway
    ATA186 Analog Telephone Adapters
    Catalyst 3550 with inline power
    IP Phones
    Analog Phones
    FAX

    Software Versions

    Any major release of Call Manager, Unity or CRS that has been
    generally available for six months is eligible for testing in the CCIE
    Voice lab exam. You may see more recent IOS versions installed in the
    lab, but will not be tested on those features unless indicated below.

    All routers use IOS version 12.4 Main Train
    Catalyst 6503 series switches use Switch OS version 7.6(X)
    Catalyst 3550 series switches use IOS version 12.1EA
    CCM version 4.1(3) with latest SR
    Unity version 4.0(5)
    CRS version 4.0(1)

    Network Interfaces: