    your service, how much do you pay? What is your location? (even just
    province)

    thanks.
    Derek Clarke, Nov 13, 2004

  2. Derek Clarke

    DevilsPGD Guest

    In message <%Njld.211766$%k.199242@pd7tw2no> "Derek Clarke"
    <> wrote:

    >Is anyone currently using VOIP in Canada? Who is your provider, do you like
    >your service, how much do you pay? What is your location? (even just
    >province)

    Yes, Vonage, love it, $80/month for 3 lines plus three or four virtual
    numbers, Alberta.

    --
    A procrastinator's work is never done.
    DevilsPGD, Nov 13, 2004

  3. Derek Clarke

    Guest

    >In message <%Njld.211766$%k.199242@pd7tw2no> "Derek Clarke"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Is anyone currently using VOIP in Canada? Who is your provider, do you like
    >>your service, how much do you pay? What is your location? (even just
    >>province)

    >Yes, Vonage, love it, $80/month for 3 lines plus three or four virtual
    >numbers, Alberta.

    Yes

    Broadvoxdirect:

    http://www.broadvoxdirect.com/

    Quite a few Cdn's (BC'ers) using it even though its a US company.

    They ship to Canada and accept Canadians no problem.

    $19/month with unlimited US/Canada calling and you get a free second
    number.

    Lots of info here on all the players:

    http://www.broadbandreports.com/forum/voip
    , Nov 14, 2004
  4. Derek Clarke

    Jackie Guest

    99 cents monthly service charge and 2.8 cents a min to Canada with
    www.talkischeapinc.net

    Jackie
    -------

    "Derek Clarke" <> wrote in
    message news:%Njld.211766$%k.199242@pd7tw2no...

    Jackie, Nov 14, 2004
  5. Derek Clarke

    m Guest

    Do they have Toronto DID or any canadian Phone numbers?
    hows the quality? do they force you to use there LOCKED equipment?

    I have my own high quality equpment and spent alot of mony on. Not up
    for paying to have some chepo phone locked by some company.

    plus I run free world dial and love it I run a small asterisk linux
    solution that allows me to access all my voip lines with one phone.

    m, Dec 10, 2004